EB reaaaaally slow lately

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.

Postby Codeblue on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 pm

EB points aren't teh next big e currency?!
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby mfaith on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:09 pm

mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby RiotAct on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Codeblue wrote:EB points aren't teh next big e currency?!

.... damn :(
RiotAct
Art Freak

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.

Postby gorkie on Tue May 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Anybody else having an issue where when they try to upload a jpeg image into a forum as an attachment it comes up as 500 Internal Server Error and it won't let you do it? Not sure what I am doing wrong, but it's happening over and over again. It happens after you click on Add the file.
gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby stefansf on Tue May 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Yea, there is a problem with images. Lot of broken thumbnails as well as complete images.

gorkie wrote:Anybody else having an issue where when they try to upload a jpeg image into a forum as an attachment it comes up as 500 Internal Server Error and it won't let you do it? Not sure what I am doing wrong, but it's happening over and over again. It happens after you click on Add the file.
stefansf
Art Connoisseur

Postby gorkie on Tue May 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Thank you.
gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby RiotAct on Sat May 19, 2018 8:34 pm

RIP expressobeans 2003-2018
RiotAct
Art Freak

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.

Postby piper27 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Something is definitely not right here.
piper27
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.

Postby IWish on Sat May 19, 2018 8:59 pm

The white background is killer on the eyes. I use my FF addon for youtube called, 'turn off the lights'. The white becomes a dark grey, but it works okay for reading. The nice thing about EB doing these refreshes is I get a lot more done...things I keep putting off.

Between this and friggin' cox cable issues, it's not a good day for going online. I despise cox...they've probably fugged things up while preparing for possible net neutrality.
IWish
Art Expert

Image NEW! RebelOne Products Instagram
Father's Day is Sunday, June 17th. Personalize your gift with a message or photo. Feel free to contact me through pm. (No minimum quantity required for Father's Day custom.)

Postby RiotAct on Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 pm

IWish wrote:The white background is killer on the eyes. I use my FF addon for youtube called, 'turn off the lights'. The white becomes a dark grey, but it works okay for reading. The nice thing about EB doing these refreshes is I get a lot more done...things I keep putting off.

Between this and friggin' cox cable issues, it's not a good day for going online. I despise cox...they've probably fugged things up while preparing for possible net neutrality.

heh heh heh... Cocks.
RiotAct
Art Freak

Postby IWish on Sat May 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Heh.

Quite sometime ago, we were at my neighbor's house when they had a cox rep there selling cable. He was going commando that day...we could see part of his sack peeking out from the bottom of his shorts. It was impossible to keep a straight face. We still laugh about that.
IWish
Art Expert

Father's Day is Sunday, June 17th. Personalize your gift with a message or photo. Feel free to contact me through pm. (No minimum quantity required for Father's Day custom.)

Postby RiotAct on Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 pm

IWish wrote:Heh.

Quite sometime ago, we were at my neighbor's house when they had a cox rep there selling cable. He was going commando that day...we could see part of his sack peeking out from the bottom of his shorts. It was impossible to keep a straight face. We still laugh about that.

who was going commando... your neighbor, or the Cox rep???
RiotAct
Art Freak

Postby Kramerica on Sat May 19, 2018 10:55 pm

If the cox guy was hanging brain in my house I would def try and cash in somehow.
Kramerica
Art Freak

When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby IWish on Sat May 19, 2018 11:20 pm

The cox rep was commando.

Ha! Cash in? I wouldn't have, but my neighbor said his wife called the next day and reported it. Having a good laugh was payment enough for me.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Mon May 21, 2018 10:39 am

Is anyone having issues with the pm function? Does it work when the site is wonky like it is now?
IWish
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Help and Suggestions