Deleting images you have added

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:32 pm

Is it possible to delete images that I have added to the site without an administrator's help? I uploaded a couple stinkers recently, and I want to put some better pictures up.
Flimby

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:40 pm

Codeblue wrote:Is it possible to delete images that I have added to the site without an administrator's help? I uploaded a couple stinkers recently, and I want to put some better pictures up.
one of us would have to do it
you can pm any of us and we can help clean them up
usually when I approve new images I keep the better images and clear out the "stinkers"

thanks
macc5
EB Team

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:49 pm

Flimby wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Is it possible to delete images that I have added to the site without an administrator's help? I uploaded a couple stinkers recently, and I want to put some better pictures up.
one of us would have to do it
you can pm any of us and we can help clean them up
usually when I approve new images I keep the better images and clear out the "stinkers"

thanks
yeah...stinkers stink... :wink: :D
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:52 pm

Yeah, unfortunately one of the stinkers I uploaded is the only "real" picture of the print so far. I'll take a better picture and upload it. I assume Flimby or someone else will just delete the old one at that time.
morst
EB Team

Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:36 am

Codeblue wrote: I assume Flimby or someone else will just delete the old one at that time.
please post here, or PM or e-mail one of us Team folks and we can make sure it gets done!! 8)