How Do I Set Up a Watch List?

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Sunshine_Bob
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:30 pm

Hi,

I'd like to be notified when favorite artists are offered for sale or trade. Can a watch list be set up?
Hugs & Nugs,
Sunshine Bob
Flimby

Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:33 pm

Sunshine_Bob wrote:Hi,

I'd like to be notified when favorite artists are offered for sale or trade. Can a watch list be set up?
You can sign up for this type of alert by looking up the item of interest and then clicking on the "Trade or Sale" tab. You will see a notification link on that page.

actions>start notifications for this
Sunshine_Bob
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:59 pm

Flimby wrote:
Sunshine_Bob wrote:Hi,

You can sign up for this type of alert by looking up the item of interest and then clicking on the "Trade or Sale" tab. You will see a notification link on that page.

actions>start notifications for this
I'm sorry but I don't see any link :(

http://www.expressobeans.com/show.php?id=20139&view=2

To clarify, I want to receive notification on an artist, not an individule poster.

Thanks
Hugs & Nugs,
Sunshine Bob
Flimby

Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:27 pm

it's on the top "actions" menu. actions>start notifications for this

that will notify you of a specific print, I am not sure that there is a way to get notifications by artist
tastyfresh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:49 pm

I don't think we can do that.... but it is something that we can change in order to offer it....

Post a request for it in the suggestion box section of the board and we'd be happy to help you be able to subscribe to particular artists, not just particular prints.
Arre we suggesting a new field? I am so farkern wasted right now. Wat is going on? I can;t quite rewad the screen. My copany bought the beer today. - Thomas, founder of EB