listing in open market

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
jessicajoyce

Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:12 am

Hi, is it alright to list what you have for sale in the open market forum? I'm new to selling anything on EB and don't want to have to sell prints I love on Ebay yet. Thanks for your help.
Flimby

Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:28 am

Feel free to list items for sale in the Open Forum, if you have multiple items, you might want to list them all in one post.

Your best bet though is to to set an item in your collection as "For Sale or Trade":

Welcome to the board and have fun :)
jessicajoyce

Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:53 am

Thanks for your help Flimby, I've already added them in my "For Sale or Trade" but am a bit concerned that Shag and Mark Ryden items might not be to highly sought after here. Or at least the things I am offering. :?
jessicajoyce

Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:55 am

Oh, forgot to say thanks for the kind welcome :D ; it is a bit scary for newbies to post--I feel like thirty people will be laughing away at my newbieness.
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:07 am

It's alright, we've got plenty more deserving people to laugh at than a newbie -- who collects Shag too!
My funds have been severely strapped, but I've managed to gather a collection of his bar placemats. I think have them all at 5, but I'm not sure.

And usually we don't make fun of you for at least a week or two.
:twisted:
They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?