technical help

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
dtak
Art Enthusiast

Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm

I'm at my brother-in-law's house, using his ibook G4. I was able to log into my account, but now when I am on the front page and I click on buttons on the top , I am not getting the drop down menus I usually see to get to my collection, ISO's, etc. Can't find the 'log out' either.
Some folks think, that their role in life, is to fail at everything they try
dougr
Site Admin

Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:59 pm

that has happened to me before...try a different browser if he has one loaded. it has happened with both firefox and ie on my pc, but neither at the same time ("knock on wood" lol), and is self-correcting over time...weird.
sunsetbrew
Art Expert

Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:43 pm

I am using a mac G4 with firefox and it works very well.
dtak
Art Enthusiast

Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:12 pm

weird. I getting the problem with IE, but I think I an using safari now and it seems fine
thanks guys
Some folks think, that their role in life, is to fail at everything they try
curioc
New User

Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:01 pm

:?:
  • I am having a similar problem...when I am in Firefox, my name is listed in the artist section. However, when I am in IE my name does not show up, and it will not pull up any of my prints. It is really weird that you can access things through one browser, but not another. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?
[/code]
morst
EB Team

Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:07 pm

curioc wrote::?: I am having a similar problem...when I am in Firefox, my name is listed in the artist section. However, when I am in IE my name does not show up, and it will not pull up any of my prints. It is really weird that you can access things through one browser, but not another. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?
Firefox works properly, IE is not compliant with web standards. Quit using IE and you should be fine.
sunsetbrew
Art Expert

Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:03 pm

curioc wrote::?:
  • I am having a similar problem...when I am in Firefox, my name is listed in the artist section. However, when I am in IE my name does not show up, and it will not pull up any of my prints. It is really weird that you can access things through one browser, but not another. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?
[/code]
link to page?