Member Sales

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Hippie
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:32 pm

Is there anyway to view all of your past sales in one location/list… something along the lines of item info, price sold, date sold…?

the member page lists the number of sales but that’s not terribly helpful outside of establishing some trust with a new buyer… was hoping for a list detailing how many were sold this last year, etc…

thanks for any help
herringbur

Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 pm

Is there just a way to create a spreadsheet in Excel? dordle
jamel-d
Art Freak

Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:56 pm

Hippie wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:32 pm
Is there anyway to view all of your past sales in one location/list… something along the lines of item info, price sold, date sold…?

the member page lists the number of sales but that’s not terribly helpful outside of establishing some trust with a new buyer… was hoping for a list detailing how many were sold this last year, etc…

thanks for any help
Don’t think so. Nope. As the kind member above me said, keep a spreadsheet or you can view which ever payment method you’ve used. Or maybe, you saved all the PMs. Either way, you have to keep track yourself.
Hope this helps.
Hippie
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:52 pm

yeah... I get having the spreadsheet and if it was important I would, this is just a curiosity... I'm pretty good about registering the sale here but I don't sell often and have been collecting since '08, so it's not a lot of sales (116) over 15+ years...

anyways... I ask because I know the information is here because when I go to the previous sales list of a print that I sold, there my name is... it's just needing a way of searching the entire database to just pull out my/anyone's sales history.

It'd be a cool feature, for me at least... I'm sure one or two others as well