My bad trade with Upseeker

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:24 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:27 pm
What's the best way to handle a trade? Tried searching the forum, but no luck. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Lately I’ve been coming across new people or peeps without feedback that see my 19 years of feedback and they are comfortable sending first.
Start getting people fill those out when you sell/trade.
The PayPal deposit is a new one.
How’s it work?
I think one time we both paid extra shipping and sent our tubes to JoJo to be forwarded.
( like he doesn’t have anything better to do )

But ever since idiots, racists, inbred trash, and general pieces ofchit put that orange grand wizard in DC, integrity went out the window.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:13 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:21 pm
turnJBup wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:32 pm
Really really liking the wedding crasher. I prefer that fruity candy smelling stuff.
Everyone likes super lemon haze because of the sativa thing. It’s all the same to me as far as
effects pretty much…
I don’t know if you’re familiar with the super lemon haze, but it has that chemical windex-ey smell.
I don’t know how to explain it.
Similar to the old train wreck, ya know?
oh i did love the trainwreck. i'm with you, the only time i feel a little difference is when eating sativa vs indica in large amounts
not sure how I missed that comment

totally agree - after decades, all these marketing adjective illusions "creativity, appetite" etc just a hype facade

smoke bud in morning
creative
smoke bud at night
sleepy
smoke bud during day to impair ones ability to get frustrated by all the polly idiots

rainy day women fiends- some weed just takes a few more hits, to get high with my friends

don't even mention this naming game going on
" 2 ladies and a dog"
" pink pussy"

no joke
WTF

apple tart recently- dried properly, wonderful

Live
Love
Toke
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:28 am

Billie13 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:28 am
I haven't used flower since around 2018. That looks incredibly delicious though! Turn it into rosin, and count me in.
This has to be another bot
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:30 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:50 pm
Man I haven't touched flower since like 2018. That looks mighty drymounting tasty though!!! Turn it into rosin and I'm in
Haha I thought that comment sounded familiar