Unable to stay logged in and post to forum

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
prettyfngood
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 am

Anyone else having issues with being able to post to forum and stay logged in? I have been a member for many years and have never had any trouble. I recently tried to post to Miss Bugs Parlor and I was able to access the forum but when I scrolled to the most recent page, it logs me out, rinse and repeated like 9 times. Any suggestions?
electrachrome
Site Admin

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:32 am

it's a huge pain in the ass and I'm sorry that it's currently the state of things here.
We are aware of the issue. it's the site, not you or your browser.
We are focused on the new site and not so much constantly fixing the issues with this one, unfortunately.

I had expected us to be up and running with the new one by this point, but it's not finished. I am as disappointed as anyone that this is the case, but we will get there.
again, I apologize that the forums are nearly unusable. At least the database is holding up (knock on wood).
prettyfngood
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:46 am

electrachrome wrote:it's a huge pain in the ass and I'm sorry that it's currently the state of things here.
We are aware of the issue. it's the site, not you or your browser.
We are focused on the new site and not so much constantly fixing the issues with this one, unfortunately.

I had expected us to be up and running with the new one by this point, but it's not finished. I am as disappointed as anyone that this is the case, but we will get there.
again, I apologize that the forums are nearly unusable. At least the database is holding up (knock on wood).
Thanks for the reply, I was very confused. Unfortunately I have been away and not following the goings on in expresso beans. I really appreciate the info. God Speed
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:26 pm

One thing that I've found may help, at least for a bit, is to clear your cache and the cookies related to this site. And when you re-login be sure to check the box that says you want to stay logged in. I've heard mixed reports that that can make it better.
So it goes...