Login craziness?!?

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
hunkster
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:36 pm

hunterjax wrote:I know you said it isn't helping you, but I was having the same problem using Incognito Chrome at work and clicking the "log me in automatically" button has fixed it for me.
Using Firefox - but this 'fixed' it for me also... for now
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:43 pm

nothing to see here folks
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
howdyall
Art Expert

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:34 pm

If by that, you mean "the problem, and lack of solution, still persists" then yes, nothing to see here
Jamilton
Art Expert

Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:17 pm

howdyall wrote:If by that, you mean "the problem, and lack of solution, still persists" then yes, nothing to see here
It is extremely annoying. I've found that if you click the "Delete all board cookies" at the bottom of the page, that helps for the time being. Until I come back later in the day when I have to do that again. The issue is mostly just on my Ipad and iPhone. Not so much on my desktop.
jjbehren
Flipper

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:05 pm

hunterjax wrote:I know you said it isn't helping you, but I was having the same problem using Incognito Chrome at work and clicking the "log me in automatically" button has fixed it for me.
In case anyone is using this thread to troubleshoot the problem, this does not work for me. Using Chrome on android and desktop windows 10 machine.

(fingers crossed hoping this posts without me having to log in again. Pro tip: copy all posts before hitting "submit".)
elduderino619
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:37 pm

jjbehren wrote:
In case anyone is using this thread to troubleshoot the problem, this does not work for me. Using Chrome on android and desktop windows 10 machine.

(fingers crossed hoping this posts without me having to log in again. Pro tip: copy all posts before hitting "submit".)
Doesn't work for me either, it doesn't keep that box checkmarked. It logs me out randomly though, every couple pages i browse through then bam - issue pops up.
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:53 pm

You should try not caring. It works wonders.
That's what she said
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Maybe y'all could make an effort to help and be part of the solution...
I know that you are trolling, so I'm not going to continue the discussion. But really, what each of you are posting is doing NOTHING to help the situation, nothing to support it. Sorry that things aren't magically moving as fast as you'd like. Unfortunately, I can't make things go as fast as I want them either. But I also know that there isn't a whole lot that I can do with or about that - I simply don't have as much time as I wish I could have for it.

:wink:
john38103
Art Expert

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Jamilton wrote:I've found that if you click the "Delete all board cookies" at the bottom of the page, that helps for the time being. Until I come back later in the day when I have to do that again.
This was useful.
howdyall
Art Expert

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:40 pm

ErocAfellar wrote:Maybe y'all could make an effort to help and be part of the solution...
I know that you are trolling, so I'm not going to continue the discussion. But really, what each of you are posting is doing NOTHING to help the situation, nothing to support it. Sorry that things aren't magically moving as fast as you'd like. Unfortunately, I can't make things go as fast as I want them either. But I also know that there isn't a whole lot that I can do with or about that - I simply don't have as much time as I wish I could have for it.

Trolling?

And since none of us have access to the back end of this site, and I have no idea who to email, and nobody has reached out to me, and it's been going on for weeks, what exactly are we supposed to be doing to help? I was not aware of a help ticket system for use by members of this free forum.

I'm not trolling, and don't see anyone else trolling. I just started a thread saying it's been happening, and is still happening. I'm sure there are plenty of other problems in the queue on a free forum board, but one would think that users actually logging in may be of significance.
jjbehren
Flipper

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:00 am

howdyall wrote:
ErocAfellar wrote:Maybe y'all could make an effort to help and be part of the solution...

I got trolled.
FTFY
alittle
Art Freak

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:01 am

:lol:
howdyall
Art Expert

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:43 am

jjbehren wrote:
howdyall wrote:

I got trolled.
FTFY
CodeBlue wrote:Not Really.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:22 am

howdyall
Art Expert

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:15 pm

I realize you don't like me, but more to the point

I don't care.

If you lived the ethics you preach, you would just not bother with giving other people unnecessary fudge.

TL;DR: go away if you aren't going to actually help