Adding a "Framed" section to each page

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Thesource
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Not sure if this has been suggested or not, apologies if it has been and I didn't see it. It would be nice if we could go to a certain print/poster/handbill, etc... and see all the ways that particular piece of art has been framed with a "framed" section. It would be similar to the comments, but instead it would just be used to post pictures from owners that have already framed that specific piece of art. I know there is a framing corner in forums, but it is hard to look for a specific print by an artist because you'd have to navigate through the whole sub forum of that artist just to find the one you're looking for. This would be a nice and easy way to see how one specific piece has been framed, and we could admire and (if we own the print) get an idea on how we want ours to be framed.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Sometimes people will upload to the art listing photos. This is the easiest manual solution.

It doesn't seem there would be a way to automate that functionality without some fairly extensive back-end work on the database/CMS.
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Yeah. As Eroc says, a bunch of folks upload framed pieces to the image gallery for that listing. So I'd recommend taking advantage of that option. :pint:
So it goes...
Stoods
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:24 am

Good idea