Profile Offline?

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
GoingNowhereFast
Art Enthusiast

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Hey EB, sorry if this is a stupid question.

I am able to access all pages in the User Control Panel except for "Profile"

Including:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/ucp.php?i=163 - Overview
http://forum.expressobeans.com/ucp.php?i=165 - Board Preferences
http://forum.expressobeans.com/ucp.php?i=166 - Private Messages

For some reason /ucp.php?i=166 - "Profile" keeps giving me a 502 'Bad Gateway' Host Error.

Is this happening because I can't access the profile settings until I reach a certain post count or is it just some weird server error?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I was just hoping to add an avatar so it's no big deal either way.

Thanks!

Dave
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm getting the same thing for the "Profile" tab in Control Panel. I get the same for the other two if I try to go to them after I've tried Profile. But not if I go to them first. Going to profile seems to hose things up until you hard refresh a few times. So I think if you try going to Board Preferences and private messages before going to Profile you may have better luck. But yeah, Profile tab is triggering a 502 error on my end as well.
So it goes...
GoingNowhereFast
Art Enthusiast

Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:58 pm

mfaith wrote:I'm getting the same thing for the "Profile" tab in Control Panel. I get the same for the other two if I try to go to them after I've tried Profile. But not if I go to them first. Going to profile seems to hose things up until you hard refresh a few times. So I think if you try going to Board Preferences and private messages before going to Profile you may have better luck. But yeah, Profile tab is triggering a 502 error on my end as well.
Thanks for confirming this! I am still having the same issue.
GoingNowhereFast
Art Enthusiast

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Two weeks later and I am having the same problem. Can a staff member please help me with this?
trarex
Art Expert

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Ain't gonna get their attention like that
.. hit report post button :pint:
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
1nkling
Site Admin

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:11 am

Whoops. Thought I'd replied to this at the time.

Its a weird server error not anything to do with your account. We have someone trying to solve the various issues with the site currently. Unfortunately as one problem gets fixed three more seem to crop up. I can't give you an eta but hopefully the issues should be fixed soon. :D
My up to date trades and ISOs.