Problem adding art.

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 am

cotis wrote:
mfaith wrote:
aahnutz wrote:Members, please read:
Due to technical issues, most team members have been unable to approve new art submissions for the past few weeks. Now that that function has finally been restored, the result is an enormous list of art (400+ pieces) that needs to be approved. Thanks to theperfecttree, we have a google list of art already submitted for approval. Before submitting new art, please check the list and see if it is already in the queue. This will help speed up the approval process and will save you time in not submitting art that is already in the queue. Thanks for your patience.

EB New Art Queue
^link to google doc spreadsheet
Thanks to the volunteer team for all the hard work. :clap:
you are slacking sir!
Heh, nah, most of mine had already been approved. It worked intermittently ,)
So it goes...
brewdog123
Art Expert

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:29 am

aahnutz wrote:Members, please read:
Due to technical issues, most team members have been unable to approve new art submissions for the past few weeks. Now that that function has finally been restored, the result is an enormous list of art (400+ pieces) that needs to be approved. Thanks to theperfecttree, we have a google list of art already submitted for approval. Before submitting new art, please check the list and see if it is already in the queue. This will help speed up the approval process and will save you time in not submitting art that is already in the queue. Thanks for your patience.

EB New Art Queue
^link to google doc spreadsheet
I have an item on this list, been on there for over month. I see new things added each day and never the item I listed...Any help?
Phish Wrigley pennant
Givn2wail
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:11 am

*edit* Already answered my own question.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Managed to clear out the Art Approval queue just now. If anyone was waiting on a submission to be approved and it's still not in there, then it'll need to be re-submitted. Or feel free to message me directly, and I can help you sort it out.
So it goes...
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Thanks dude!
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!