What to put as a price for the trade?

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
chadrock85
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:46 pm

I traded a Shepard Fairey for a Laurent. What do I put as the amount for the Laurent? Do I put the original price of the fairey, the current worth, or the highest purchase of the fairey? Thank you.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Generally, trades are not recorded as sales in the db.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Prolly cuz it's not a sale amirite?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Not that the Price Guide is much of a guide to begin with, but if everyone posted prices for trades, it would be absolutely worthless :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
dougr
Site Admin

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:19 pm

chadrock85 wrote:I traded a Shepard Fairey for a Laurent. What do I put as the amount for the Laurent? Do I put the original price of the fairey, the current worth, or the highest purchase of the fairey? Thank you.
Don't put anything in the Price field, but note what the trade was for in the Notes field. Thanks!
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.