Feedback Help

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
bdavenport0
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:15 pm

I have had several people tell me they have requested feedback from me, but I have never received an email that directs me to the link to provide feedback. What the heck am I missing? I'm sure it's painfully easy and I'm just not finding it. Thanks for the help as I would love to leave positive feedback for the folks I have dealt with.

B
trarex
Art Expert

Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Hasn't worked for me either.
Go to the other persons feedback page you'll see it.
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
wottagunn
Art Expert

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Figured id hijack this thread for a moment.
A new member (0 posts etc) has requested feedback from me. When I leave feedback it directs me back to the forum homepage or whatever, like it usually does. But when I go back to check on the feedback on his FB page, I get an error message stating Feedback failed probably because (member) has not requested feedback, but he actually has. 3 times now we’ve tried it.

Usually I wouldn’t bother too much, but because this would’ve been his first feedback I thought id follow it up.

Anyone know what the go is?
stuarthimsley
Art Expert

Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 am

I can't leave feedback either. The member I'm attempting to leave feedback for has been a member of EB for a number of years now and is not a 'noob'. When I submit my feedback I also get redirected to the homepage, and the feedback doesn't save. When I navigate back to the feedback screen, the below error message appears despite feedback clearly being requested...

RiotAct
EB Team

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:14 am

Same problem here. :(
wottagunn
Art Expert

Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:57 am

any fix to this? its pretty annoying
jayper
Art Expert

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:37 pm

I am unable to leave feedback for any user and they have reported that they cannot leave me a review either.

The message displayed is as follows:

Feedback failed probably because [username] has not requested feedback.
FinalKickstand
Art Expert

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:52 pm

You have to do the member search then click on their feedback tab. Where you'd normally request the feedback is where you'll leave their feedback. Make sense? I'm sure someone could explain it better than me with pics but that's how you have to submit feedback now. In the same place you request it but under that members info.
ISO an avatar
IWish
Art Expert

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:58 pm

I'm not getting email notifications for feedback requests. Once I discovered this, I found that I could use the route described above, (going through member name >about>feedback), to leave feedback. Still would be nice to get notifications again.
sez752
Art Expert

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 pm

FinalKickstand wrote:You have to do the member search then click on their feedback tab. Where you'd normally request the feedback is where you'll leave their feedback. Make sense? I'm sure someone could explain it better than me with pics but that's how you have to submit feedback now. In the same place you request it but under that members info.
Tried this and still unable to leave feedback. Kicks me back to my page and get the error message on the members page. I've messaged the Administrators and Moderators a couple times and still haven't heard anything. Figured they're still working on it or something.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:49 pm

sez752 wrote:
FinalKickstand wrote:You have to do the member search then click on their feedback tab. Where you'd normally request the feedback is where you'll leave their feedback. Make sense? I'm sure someone could explain it better than me with pics but that's how you have to submit feedback now. In the same place you request it but under that members info.
Tried this and still unable to leave feedback. Kicks me back to my page and get the error message on the members page. I've messaged the Administrators and Moderators a couple times and still haven't heard anything. Figured they're still working on it or something.
this
its not about how you go about leaving feedback, its about the error we receive every time we try.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:53 pm

mods, any input?
GrayProxy
New User

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 am

Would be nice to hear some kind of response on this. As a fairly new member trying to get started I seem to be completely unable to receive feedback.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:01 pm

The notification issue is definitely a thing. But I've had no issue leaving feedback and receiving feedback by going directly to the user's feedback page and leaving it directly.
So it goes...
lujborg
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:07 pm

have you all donated lately? i heard you get better communication if you do, because it makes you a better part of the community. side benefit: donations make the site run better
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)