Can't login/PW Issues

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
skycriesmary69

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Hello, I've had an account here for years, but it's been awhile since I've logged in. My password is not being accepted. When I try to get a password link sent, it says there is no such user or email associated with this account, although when I try to create a new account with same username, it says it's already in use.

Help! I'd like to access my old account, with my collection, posts, etc. Please let me know an email to contact, or information to provide.

TIA....
skycriesmary69

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Anyone...? :shock:
morst
EB Team

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:42 am

skycriesmary69 wrote:Anyone...? :shock:
So how are you posting here? :?

I could change a password, but I can't change a recovery email address, that I know of.

PM me if needed.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Rockingposters
New User

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:18 am

skycriesmary69 wrote:Hello, I've had an account here for years, but it's been awhile since I've logged in. My password is not being accepted. When I try to get a password link sent, it says there is no such user or email associated with this account, although when I try to create a new account with same username, it says it's already in use.

Help! I'd like to access my old account, with my collection, posts, etc. Please let me know an email to contact, or information to provide.

TIA....

The same problem I have. I had to register new because I could not reactivate my old account. The E-mail address linked too it isn't inuse anymore.
If possible please tell me how to get my old account alive again.

Thanks
Gejo
gripin

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:16 am

hello expressobeans

i am quite a long time member here and i am happy to be a part of this.
let me first say, it is always fun to see here the posters and prints, the very helpful price orientations and to meet other collectors.

unfortunately during the last weeks login was a problem.
in the past weeks very often (but not allways) i got "page not found" after entering my pwd or after (at last) succesfully login the same happened again in the following pages.
not sure why this happened, during a day i couldn't login a few hours later it was possible to get in. and this day after day.
and now since yesterday i am trying to login, but after typing the pwd, i reach the "you have been successfully logged in" page as usual - and whupps i am thrown out again.
at the upper right corner is still "create account or login". cannot get any access.

BUT a login into the forum here was no problem. any idea what happens here? am i banned or so, hope not.

sorry for my bad english and thank you for a some enlightenment.
trarex
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:53 am

"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
gripin

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:13 am

thank you.
it seems they are all a little bit helpless…
mcwyffe
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:05 am

I have a similar problem. I can log in to this board but I cant see my collection or edit any in my want list. Anyone have this issue before.

as far as I can tell, my account is still active, as I am able to sign in here.

when I click my page, I just keeps sending me to the log in screen.
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:55 am

mcwyffe wrote:I have a similar problem. I can log in to this board but I cant see my collection or edit any in my want list. Anyone have this issue before.

as far as I can tell, my account is still active, as I am able to sign in here.

when I click my page, I just keeps sending me to the log in screen.

This problem just popped up for me this morning too....

Lots of issues with the old board of late, must be all the bots :lol: