Feedback requests

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
gorgewags

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 pm

How do I find the feedback requests that have been sent to me? I would like to leave feedback for those that have done well, but I can't find any link that get's me there-
Thanks-
Todd
I've spent most of my life boarding, biking, boating and bullshittin'--the rest I wasted.
readicculus86
Art Expert

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Check the junk mail of the email that is linked to your EB account
PLUSH
Art Expert

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:19 pm

When they request, it goes to your email on file here.
Willie
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Try clicking on their member name, clicking on the feedback button and try leaving the feedback that way.
ceevee
Art Expert

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

When someone requests feedback, you will get a link sent via email - however, it sometimes ends up in junk mail, so check there.

If you know someone requested feedback, but can't locate an email, go to their "about" tab, then to feedback and you'll see it there waiting for you.

Or you can follow this link: http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php ... ags&view=5 - except replace the name with whomever you were dealing with. Or if it is someone who left you feedback already, click on their name on your feedback page and you will go to their feedback page.
toyroom
Art Expert

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 pm

I miss these emails because the email is sent from "[remote]" the subject will read "EB Feedback Request from EBmember for gorgewags"
Deadareus
Art Expert

Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:38 pm

I no longer get emails from EB for some reason. Can I still leave feedback for a person from my own feedback page or do I have to use the link that is provided in an email?
RiotAct
EB Team

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 am

Deadareus wrote:I no longer get emails from EB for some reason. Can I still leave feedback for a person from my own feedback page or do I have to use the link that is provided in an email?
Oh that's weird... I'm still getting emails.

You have to go to THEIR feedback page to leave feedback for them, as long as they've requested it form you.
tabBOCKalypse
Art Enthusiast

Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:41 am

I'm personally still receiving emails from EB like "New private message has arrived," "Topic reply notification," and "Your art listing is approved" ..

But I'm not receiving email requests for feedback at all. And I've heard from 4-5 sellers recently that they never received emails with my feedback requests either. Every single person, including myself, checked our junk folders as well... nothing.

Do you think this is something with my account specifically, or somewhat of a site-wide issue?
tabBOCKalypse
Art Enthusiast

Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:45 am

ceevee wrote:When someone requests feedback, you will get a link sent via email - however, it sometimes ends up in junk mail, so check there.

If you know someone requested feedback, but can't locate an email, go to their "about" tab, then to feedback and you'll see it there waiting for you.

Or you can follow this link: http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php ... ags&view=5 - except replace the name with whomever you were dealing with. Or if it is someone who left you feedback already, click on their name on your feedback page and you will go to their feedback page.
RiotAct wrote: You have to go to THEIR feedback page to leave feedback for them, as long as they've requested it form you.
These workarounds are actually super helpful, and I was able to track down the feedback this way. But those emails were so convenient and such a great reminder.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:48 am

tabBOCKalypse wrote:Do you think this is something with my account specifically, or somewhat of a site-wide issue?
that's a new one on me. not sure of the answer.
try ceevee's trick above?

Code: Select all

http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=username&view=5
replace username with person requesting feedback
jamel-d
Art Freak

Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:55 am

Odd thing, I'm getting PM alerts, but no feedback requests to my email address. I use verizon, changed to yahoo about a year or so when alerts stop coming to verizon, then switched back to verizon when yahoo stopped receiving. So, now I get pm alerts but no Feedback requests( and yes, they have been sent, contrary to popular belief).
1nkling
Site Admin

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:08 am

jamel-d wrote:Odd thing, I'm getting PM alerts, but no feedback requests to my email address. I use verizon, changed to yahoo about a year or so when alerts stop coming to verizon, then switched back to verizon when yahoo stopped receiving. So, now I get pm alerts but no Feedback requests( and yes, they have been sent, contrary to popular belief).
How are you accessing your mail? Some Internet providers have a spam stopper built into their mail system that will take it out before it gets to your desktop or phone client. Try logging into your webmail and see if there is a spam folder on there that's caught it.

The issues with various mail providers not getting the boards mails should all be fixed now.
My up to date trades and ISOs.
tabBOCKalypse
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:56 am

electrachrome wrote:

Code: Select all

http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=username&view=5
replace username with person requesting feedback
Yeah ceevee's trick worked! As did getting there through this code! It was the only way that we could complete the feedback request. Thanks, all!

I was just thrown off, cause I use a gmail account for this site.. and it had worked fine for months. Plus all those other site emails still work. Just seems like a strange exception.