Adding multipul editions

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
saitoh
Art Enthusiast

Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:53 am

Is it possible to add multipul editions to an EB listing, or is that better handled by the curator.

I ask as I'm going back and adding either prints of original artworks, or the original artworks of prints made later, and I'm currently emailing the curator twice a week or so. Just trying to save some work for everyone. Thank you.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:02 am

Two options...

If you know of multiple "editions" (actual multiple editions or original art or sketches, etc.) then you can up the # of printings when you're doing the initial submission for the print.

You can also add a printing easily after you've approved an entry - it's on the right under the price graph on the "General" info page. Note that once you have an additional printing (or printings), you can set a different image to each one using the image adder/editor page for that print.
Tra la la la la...
morst
EB Team

Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:53 pm

Hey Saitoh!

I raised your access level so you can make the changes yourself!

:)
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:11 pm

Ahhh... yeah, that would help too.

Sorry if I didn't realize that you might not have had access to that aspect of the EB editor yet saitoh...
Tra la la la la...
wtusinsk

Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:06 pm

So there is no way to add multiple "printings" if your simply an EB member, correct?

I mean, I am a pretty active contributer, but it doesnt appear that I'm able to do this.

A bunch of items that I've previously uploaded and plan to upload in the future have many different colorways, and creating multiple printings in the same listing really is the best route. Oh well..
dougr
Site Admin

Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:21 pm

wtusinsk wrote:So there is no way to add multiple "printings" if your simply an EB member, correct?

I mean, I am a pretty active contributer, but it doesnt appear that I'm able to do this.

A bunch of items that I've previously uploaded and plan to upload in the future have many different colorways, and creating multiple printings in the same listing really is the best route. Oh well..
just leave a note in the item's comments thread, and a volunteer will add the editions/printings :)
wtusinsk

Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:11 pm

ok..was hoping i'd get an invitation to this highly exclusive club, but this will do..thanks..
dougr
Site Admin

Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:22 pm

wtusinsk wrote:ok..was hoping i'd get an invitation to this highly exclusive club, but this will do..thanks..
you'd make an excellent volunteer imho, not sure if we're looking for them right now or not though...shoot Yamar a PM.