Adding art not working for me

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
phisher422

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:28 am

Hey everybody,

For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to add art from Wilco's 9/3 show in Columbus. I've tried adding it twice and it's still not showing up. Am I doing something wrong???

Sorry for the noob question
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:39 am

phisher422 wrote:Hey everybody,

For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to add art from Wilco's 9/3 show in Columbus. I've tried adding it twice and it's still not showing up. Am I doing something wrong???

It's up to the moderators to approve your listing before it's registered into the database. Did you fill out the listing as completely as you can or are there a lot of holes?
phisher422

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:04 am

Timbrh2001 wrote:
phisher422 wrote:Hey everybody,

It's up to the moderators to approve your listing before it's registered into the database. Did you fill out the listing as completely as you can or are there a lot of holes?
Not a lot of holes at all. Didn't know the paper type/technique or the # in the run (I can't tell from my print if it's 150 or 180)

Everything else is filled out in full
ivanbeslic

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:46 pm

the same here, i uploaded my Carlton Banks Print ,last thursday , but it s not uploaded yet . ( artist " Ivan Beslic " , print name " Carlton Banks " ,35 ) , should i try it again or was something wrong ?
thanks for your help ;-)