USPS International Shipping

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
aahnutz
EB Team

Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:15 am

I recently shipped a tube Priority Mail to the Russian Federation and was surprised to find that delivery confirmation and insurance were not available. Since this was an eBay sale I tried to insure with ShipCover, but that was not available either. Does anyone know where I can find a list of countries that USPS does not offer delivery confirmation and/or insuance for Priority mail shipments?
The only thing I could find was a list of countries that accept USPS First Class (DELCON) delivery confirmation. And it seems recently that list has become shorter:

Countries Accepting Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International Service ( E-USPS DELCON INTL)

Note: An asterisk indicates that service was temporarily suspended on June 12, 2014.

Australia
Belgium
Brazil*
Canada
Croatia
Denmark*
Estonia
Finland
France*
Germany
Gibraltar*
Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Hungary
Israel
Italy*
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg*
Malaysia
Malta
Netherlands
New Zealand
Portugal*
Singapore
Spain
Switzerland

Thanks!
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 am

Interesting that I'm running into this issue right now for Brazil, and we're three months into 2015. It's telling me "Service Temporarily Suspended" when I look under "Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International"

So basically, if I mail to Brazil right now, I'm going in blind. There's no tracking whatsoever. I'm running into this issue for First-class

Anyone else have any input?
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

no list, but you can look up the specific shipping specs for any country here: http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/immctry.htm

it will give you the info on delivery services, size, insurance, forms, extra services, restrictions, etc. for every country in the world
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 pm

What about sending it registered?
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
mlinderer
Art Expert

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:33 pm

It's been a while since I shipped a poster internationally that was worth the cost/effort of insuring so I thought I would bump this old thread and ask for some insight. I need to ship a tube from US to the UK with about $700 of insurance on it and would like the ability to track as well. Is USPS Priority International the only way to go or can International First Class be tracked/Insured as well. Anyone use FedEx or UPS for anything like this or are they just too pricey?
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:03 pm

mlinderer wrote:It's been a while since I shipped a poster internationally that was worth the cost/effort of insuring so I thought I would bump this old thread and ask for some insight. I need to ship a tube from US to the UK with about $700 of insurance on it and would like the ability to track as well. Is USPS Priority International the only way to go or can International First Class be tracked/Insured as well. Anyone use FedEx or UPS for anything like this or are they just too pricey?
UPS is a rip-off and just hands off tubes to the USPS but FedEx can be reasonable AND it stays with FedEx thru the entire process rather than being handed off to another carrier overseas. USPS Express International Priority is what I've used for my few recent overseas sales... just make sure that the Customs paperwork is properly attached :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
lujborg
Art Expert

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Go raw dog first class no insurance $20 gift packed like a champ. It's the only way to fly :pint:
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:01 pm

I don't mind a USPS bot promoting their services!

Go kmiller!

Valuable new member!
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:12 pm

that new postmaster general really reaching out to the people through message boards to pimp the USPS advantages. awesome!