suggestion: allow sorting by price for ISO items

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
nosnereb
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:50 am

And let the ones with no price fall to the bottom. It would allow users to quickly find prints in their price range, and motivates sellers to include a price, which is easier for everyone.
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:11 am

you mean clicking on the For Sale tab and quickly looking is too much?
nosnereb
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:18 pm

soam24 wrote:you mean clicking on the For Sale tab and quickly looking is too much?
I get about 25 pages of ISO's available, but thanks for your response I guess?
theperfecttree
EB Team

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 pm

nosnereb wrote:And let the ones with no price fall to the bottom. It would allow users to quickly find prints in their price range, and motivates sellers to include a price, which is easier for everyone.
not sure I follow what you're looking at but..

do you mean sorting these ISOs by available price instead of year? if that's the case I'm guessing that would be overly complicated but I can't speak for the mods

if you're getting 25 pages of ISOs here's a tip that might help if I'm understanding this right. Go here and in the middle of the page change Items Per Page to 48. You'll be able to see more posters per page which you might find helpful. or maybe not so helpful
nosnereb
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:09 pm

theperfecttree wrote:
nosnereb wrote:And let the ones with no price fall to the bottom. It would allow users to quickly find prints in their price range, and motivates sellers to include a price, which is easier for everyone.
not sure I follow what you're looking at but..

do you mean sorting these ISOs by available price instead of year? if that's the case I'm guessing that would be overly complicated but I can't speak for the mods

if you're getting 25 pages of ISOs here's a tip that might help if I'm understanding this right. Go here and in the middle of the page change Items Per Page to 48. You'll be able to see more posters per page which you might find helpful. or maybe not so helpful

Thanks for the tip on the showing more per page. Figured it wouldn't be hugely tough to code sort by price, but this works ha
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:22 pm

I was suggesting simply to click the art, FT, look at prices.

The daily ISO email comes out at 6am est or so.