EB Entry Corrections Part 3

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.

Postby dirkstainly on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 am

dirkstainly wrote:All set to here
User avatar
dirkstainly
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 38839
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:55 pm
Location: United States

Postby Aphex139 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:39 pm

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77497
Iowa City should be added to the title, as it was the location of the show.
User avatar
Aphex139
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2574
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 am
Location: Boston
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby whalaw on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Aphex139 wrote:http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77497
Iowa City should be added to the title, as it was the location of the show.


Corrected-thanks.
whalaw
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5676
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Postby daviddelgadoh on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Image
According to viewtopic.php?p=1905407#p1905407
the latest sale (2013-02-18 for $150.00) needs to be removed.
User avatar
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4986
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Postby halftonegraphics on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Image

Add following edition:

Hug the Killer – Love Bug Edition
Limited Edition of 50 sets
4″ tall high gloss resin figure
Blister packed in box
$50.00

Image already added.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15025
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral

Postby cliffk1999 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 pm

I could not figure out to create an artist page that thishttp://expressobeans.com/jump.php/artist-info/11567 would properly link to. This is a link https://www.facebook.com/dellarious to his facebook page and this is a link to his website http://dellarious.bigcartel.com/
cliffk1999
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:32 am

Postby antiyou on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Image

I attempted to correct this listing but likely made it worse... didn't mean to cause you work.

The edition numbers are constant but Godmachine sold some reg and var signed on his site. The skuzzles copies are only numbered. There wasn't a listing for the variant of 65 so I tried to add it and after I submitted the changes I realized that the AE and Skuzzles versions were the same edition only GM's copies were signed.
antiyou
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:00 am
Won't be in a position to sell for a few months. Not likely before end of May 2014 please don't pm and ask.

Postby whalaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:07 pm

daviddelgadoh wrote:Image
According to viewtopic.php?p=1905407#p1905407
the latest sale (2013-02-18 for $150.00) needs to be removed.


Already done.
whalaw
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5676
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Postby whalaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:Image

Add following edition:

Hug the Killer – Love Bug Edition
Limited Edition of 50 sets
4″ tall high gloss resin figure
Blister packed in box
$50.00

Image already added.


Already done-thanks.
whalaw
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5676
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Postby whalaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:15 pm

antiyou wrote:Image

I attempted to correct this listing but likely made it worse... didn't mean to cause you work.

The edition numbers are constant but Godmachine sold some reg and var signed on his site. The skuzzles copies are only numbered. There wasn't a listing for the variant of 65 so I tried to add it and after I submitted the changes I realized that the AE and Skuzzles versions were the same edition only GM's copies were signed.


Please clarify what you mean here. Are there three editions (1st, Variant, and AE/Skuzzles)? Or, are there two editions (1st and Variant/AE/Skuzzles)? Or, something else?
whalaw
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5676
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Postby wi22azor on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:16 pm

The 3 posters by Scott Knauer that were made for Furthur NYE '12 are screen prints. they are listed as Lithographs, can this please be changed. http://www.expressobeans.com/public/sea ... er&class=0
Thank You
wi22azor
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 am

Postby whalaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:18 pm

wi22azor wrote:The 3 posters by Scott Knauer that were made for Furthur NYE '12 are screen prints. they are listed as Lithographs, can this please be changed. http://www.expressobeans.com/public/sea ... er&class=0
Thank You


Done-thanks.
whalaw
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5676
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Postby antiyou on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:21 pm

I am going through some portfolios and archiving. I noticed the Godmachine listings were missing the AE for the most part. Is it better for me to add a similar listing or post it in here. If I am doing a similar listing wrong, I don't want to cause more work. What is your preference?

RE: Godmachine CONH... there is one printing total but the AE are signed and numbered. the Skuzzles are just numbered. Both Reg and Var were available from GM and from Skuzzles. Sorry for the confusion.

also, there was no listing at all for the variant. that is where I started to try to correct on my own, by submitting a variant listing.
antiyou
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:00 am
Won't be in a position to sell for a few months. Not likely before end of May 2014 please don't pm and ask.

Postby whalaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:26 pm

antiyou wrote:I am going through some portfolios and archiving. I noticed the Godmachine listings were missing the AE for the most part. Is it better for me to add a similar listing or post it in here. If I am doing a similar listing wrong, I don't want to cause more work. What is your preference?

RE: Godmachine CONH... there is one printing total but the AE are signed and numbered. the Skuzzles are just numbered. Both Reg and Var were available from GM and from Skuzzles. Sorry for the confusion.

also, there was no listing at all for the variant. that is where I started to try to correct on my own, by submitting a variant listing.


It's best to post all corrections here. Regarding the AEs, just post add AE with any pertinent information and a link to the main entry. I sent you a PM regarding the COHN. Thanks.
whalaw
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5676
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Postby halftonegraphics on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:29 am

Image

Add following editions:

Silver Edition of 20

10 colors on silver metallic paper
Signed and Numbered



Opalescent Pearl Edition of 20

10 colors on opalescent pearl metallic paper
Signed and Numbered



Wave Foil Edition of 20

10 colors on iridescent wave foil
Signed and Numbered
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15025
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral

PreviousNext

Return to Help and Suggestions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests