Mondo Postcard/Showcard Thread!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:31 pm

can any kind EB'er grab an extra showcard for me? i will send some stickers and showcards your way. pm me if you can help.

アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
CrustaR
Art Expert

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Here's an oldie from when the gallery originally opened. Someday, I'll frame it up.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 pm

nice one crustar, i've been looking for one of those for a long time. if anyone has one for trade i will make it worth your while. :pint:
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Pretty sure those only came with the VIP invites. Doubt there is many being circulated.
Image _ Image
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:11 am

aibohphobia wrote:Pretty sure those only came with the VIP invites. Doubt there is many being circulated.
Ah, I totally forgot about that invite. I thought I had almost every Mondo show card. Time to try and track one down now. :shock:
maddoghoek100
Art Expert

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:15 am

Think i have sent out everything to folks that made specific requests from my throw a stamp on it post and now have sorted out all my dupes and what i am keeping. So im offering up 3 identical insta-collections. If your new to showcards there is a little of everything, danger, invader, shag, obey, mondo, etc. Each set will come with a few from my randoms pile (a few pictured here- edmiston, doyle, stik, etc). These were items where i had dupes but not enough to divy up evenly.

Make me an offer. I accept, showcards i dont have (if you are in LA or SF you probably have some i am missing, if you are in austin i always need the latest mondo gallery cards), cash, failip prints, beer, ps3 games your done with, and pb services, and good deeds. If you only want a few or there is a specific random you have to have let me know and may be able to accommodate.

Then there is the stuff that is a bit more interesting. These are my extra signed or particularly interesting cards. Looking for other signed /sketched cards or cash on these: Geddes x2, Kawasaki, Blek la Rat, Amory, Danger, McPherson/Buff Monster, Dave Cook, Stik, WK, invader paris map, urban alchemists booklet

I've left the photos as thumbnails so you can click through to large photos

Set

Randoms

Signed and Premium
redrooster1138
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 pm

If they have these at the show, I would be more than happy to pick one up for you. PM me
lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:can any kind EB'er grab an extra showcard for me? i will send some stickers and showcards your way. pm me if you can help.

lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:10 pm

looking for this one if anyone grabbed an extra let me know, i'll send some stuff your way. thanks.

アキラImage
maddoghoek100
Art Expert

Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:15 pm

Could for sure use a showcard for the LD show and the upcoming Disney show in March. Austonians get at me and lets make a trade. Hitting Ben Eine next week and have some other new goodies.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm

looking for one of these as well if anyone can help. i can send stickers and showcards your way.

アキラImage
karza
Art Expert

Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 pm

there weren't any show card at the gallery
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:26 pm

karza wrote:there weren't any show card at the gallery
:cry: that sucks.
アキラImage
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 am

lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:
Don't lose hope! Hopefully they'll have some at the next show. I'm looking for showcards from the Durieux show, Ansin & Tong show, and Disney Show as well.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Hahaajp wrote:
lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:
Don't lose hope! Hopefully they'll have some at the next show. I'm looking for showcards from the Durieux show, Ansin & Tong show, and Disney Show as well.
i hope they have some at the next show and we get some trades going :)

also looking for this one.

アキラImage
Rainbolt
Art Expert

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Is this for real? These are just the post cards? I used to have a bunch of these from the old Mondo days. I just gave them out to friends. I even tried to cut a few up to make stencils hahhah

eBay 190671538543
“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”