Australian FS/FT thread

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
MattTheCraw
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Any Aussies with an Avengers Stout for sale, let me know. I'm meeting Stan Lee at the end of June and would love to get one signed.
Your Australian Poster Guy
Tighfighter
Art Enthusiast

Sat May 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi all, I'm from Melbourne. Looking to pick up some Olly Moss prints
roo
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Any one in Melbourne go to the Metro to check out the Hush expo??? Lucky bastards. It seems Melbourne gets all the good stuff,, (dont know why :wink: )
comical_imbalance
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 10:01 pm

wapalms wrote:Hey Perthian, Ive used Bitches Brew before, talk the leg off a chair that fella would, hell of a nice fella but. Been using http://www.framingandfineart.com.au in Applecross , nother hell of a nice bloke called Colin and his missus run it, they'd be my go to for now, do great work. Next batch hopefully will be TOTM, a member on here,probly the only framer in Perth who knows of Jerremy Geddes or Aaron Horkey, non Ive been to so far know of them, SOR anyway.
I've had loads of stuff done by Milford Framers in Welshpool. A bloke called Tony used to run it and did an awesome job. Haven't tried it out under new management yet.
"Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed"
TOTM
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Ahhh... Thanks for the kind words palms, cheers moite! And Chamboosy, lurvely name by the way, always available & would be more than happy to do some work for you if you so wished... Can easily accommodate any budget too if that's a concern, call me! Forgive the infomercial but if any of you other ohsees & kiiiwiis might be interested, feel free to get in touch too... Always up for a chat! Hell, might even consider doing some for you foreign devils as well if you so desired! Happy to work with you all, you crazy monkeys... Cheers, here's to another damn fine Sunday Perthside!
mrkyuss
Art God

Sat May 19, 2012 11:06 pm

roo wrote:Any one in Melbourne go to the Metro to check out the Hush expo??? Lucky bastards. It seems Melbourne gets all the good stuff,, (dont know why :wink: )
I'll be there. Can't wait!
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
Chamboosy

Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 am

TOTM wrote:Ahhh... Thanks for the kind words palms, cheers moite! And Chamboosy, lurvely name by the way, always available & would be more than happy to do some work for you if you so wished... Can easily accommodate any budget too if that's a concern, call me! Forgive the infomercial but if any of you other ohsees & kiiiwiis might be interested, feel free to get in touch too... Always up for a chat! Hell, might even consider doing some for you foreign devils as well if you so desired! Happy to work with you all, you crazy monkeys... Cheers, here's to another damn fine Sunday Perthside!
Thank TOTM! I'll be in touch in a few weeks once I decide what I'm going to frame next.

Anyone got any Back to the Future prints they're looking to offload - specifically the Rhys Cooper print. Christopher Lloyd's most likely going to be here for Supanova (provided he doesn't pull out like everyone seems to do with these things) and it'd be cool to have a signed BttF print.
Chamboosy

Tue May 29, 2012 6:31 am

Anybody in WA interested in bulk buying a bunch of poly sleeves?

Also, TOTM, I'll be PM'ing you soon to organise framing of a few items.

Annnnd, I think I've asked this before, but map drawers/flat files in Perth? Anybody? Bueller?
clem99
EB Team

Tue May 29, 2012 6:54 am

the flat files are difficult to find in OZ, a real case of beg borrow and steal, or find some one handy with timber to make
art is the only justification for pain :)
duckyhoward
Art Expert

Tue May 29, 2012 7:03 am

duckyhoward wrote:Hello fellow Australians - I am looking to free up some $$s to pick up some pieces that will make the wall - so I have just updated my trades page with those that wont be making the wall - http://expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=15708.

no real rare birds in here but one or two may take someones fancy. Happy to let most of them go for good prices (all reasonable offers welcome) + some $$s to cover the postage/shipping. All are minty fresh and have been stored in a portfolio since i got them.

You OS people are more than welcome to make offers too - but the postage might be a little steeper. PM me with any questions, offers etc. :D

Ducky
Added a few more to this list for anyone who may be interested - http://expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=15708

including

Image - sheet metal ed of 10

Image variant

Image matching #s with guitar lessons

Image matching #s
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
TOTM
Art Expert

Tue May 29, 2012 7:55 am

No worries Chamboosy, don't sweat it, no rush whatsoever... Whenever you're ready! I always kinda feel a little tipsy whenever I see your name...
Sorry, meant to get back to ya about the flat files too, clem is right, they are hard to come by but they do pop up now & again. Keep your eyes on the large auction houses around, especially when they're offloading office equipment! I think Ross's is one for sure, there are a couple of others but can't quite remember off hand, I'll track down their names though & let you know... Look forward to hearing from you!
2mooons

Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

ok i'm new here I live in the u.s. & just found this place .
So i'll just come right out and ask. I'm looking under rock & sand for the Pearl Jam Perth 1998 poster .I will make it worth while to the owner cash and/or trade .
So please let me know.
Steve W.
virtualmert
Art Expert

Tue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Guys, I just came in here to say I love all the hot little Aussie babes on the Wiggles. That is all.
:cautiously removes pants:
clem99
EB Team

Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 pm

We all want to wiggle with hot Aussie chickie babes :lol:
virtualmert wrote:Guys, I just came in here to say I love all the hot little Aussie babes on the Wiggles. That is all.
art is the only justification for pain :)
mjaz
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 am

Any aussies have a Josh Keyes - The Call for sale/trade?

I'd be willing to part with any of these: