Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:11 pm

finneganm wrote:Just want to throw it out there that I'm pretty awesome.
Still holds true
That's what she said
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:21 pm

finneganm wrote:
Still holds true
Hook it up on that Durieux King Kong and i'll back you up lol 8)
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:20 am

If you swing that giveaway my way, then you'll be really really awesome.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:37 am

finneganm wrote:
Still holds true
I'll take your word for it.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 am

TopHatZombies is all aces! He sought me out on a piece i'd been wantin pretty bad, and offered me a good deal on it. Best part was, is that i didn't have the funds to pay for it straight up, so he worked with and let me pay it off. That was very badass of him. He was very patient, and real down to Earth. Good dude, and i really appreciate him for bein so cool. 8)

:cheers:
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
bmerwinsuwc
Art Expert

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Slightly off-topic, but has anyone had any dealings with cpion1974?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:54 pm

That's a negative, Ghostrider.
bmerwinsuwc
Art Expert

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:54 pm

For the record, never deal with cpion1974. My print arrived today in a thin Uline tube that was too small, had no craft paper, and was missing one of the caps; cpion1974 used a piece of paper as an endcap. drymount that asshole. Thankfully, there was only a tiny edge ding I can take care of.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:09 pm

bmerwinsuwc wrote:For the record, never deal with cpion1974. My print arrived today in a thin Uline tube that was too small, had no craft paper, and was missing one of the caps; cpion1974 used a piece of paper as an endcap. drymount that asshole. Thankfully, there was only a tiny edge ding I can take care of.
ISO bmerwin luck. By that I mean receiving something that is barely packed and still having a print in fairly good shape. When I get prints half assed packed they are still packed better than your guy did it but mine get wrecked.

Sorry that happened dude and thanks for the heads up.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:15 pm

He sounds like THE packer of the world! But damn that's rough. We need tube pics lol.
bmerwinsuwc
Art Expert

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:24 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:He sounds like THE packer of the world! But damn that's rough. We need tube pics lol.
You can always tell a tube is solid when there's paper taped around the entire thing. Also, good to know I was overcharged for shipping. Picture 2 shows a nice 4-inch Yazoo versus the joke of a tube this jackhole used. Finally, the answer to the eternal question, "What happens when you use a single piece of paper in lieu of a proper end cap for the tube?" Spoiler alert: it gets ripped all to Hell.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:12 pm

I want in on hiis packing classes; where do i sign up??
Navinabob
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

I can honestly say that I've never seen a better packed tube then the one Thebialy sent me. He used an outer foam pad and folded over each bit of tape so there was a tab to pull on. Just brilliant. He also provided tracking info and checked its status just to make sure it arrived safely. TopTopTop seller.
glennui
Art Enthusiast

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:54 am

Props to DaleCooper for a smooth double purchase. Great packing, highly recommended.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:04 pm

bmerwinsuwc wrote:For the record, never deal with cpion1974. My print arrived today in a thin Uline tube that was too small, had no craft paper, and was missing one of the caps; cpion1974 used a piece of paper as an endcap. drymount that asshole. Thankfully, there was only a tiny edge ding I can take care of.
Oof. Let him know, of course. I learned the hard way awhile back, but I grabbed a 4" uline from my growing collection of tubes and didn't think twice about it. Needless to say, it didn't survive the journey and I got a good talking to from the buyer about using fudge tubes :lol: I've never grabbed a uline since (though I still receive quite a few, and in good enough shape, from galleries, etc).

That said, the paper end cap is pretty awful. Probably couldn't find a spare lying around... though so long as the print was rolled in kraft with plenty of buffer, it shouldn't have mattered. The tube had a higher chance of getting crushed I suppose. And it just makes you look bad :lol: