Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Tela247
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Been meaning to add to this thread for awhile. Bought alot of prints in 2010 and have had great dealings with so many EB'ers..........lukin321, pennytoads, sidewaysscott, mtarail, downtown, CharlesDeMar, tourist504, Evolution, bysleightofhand & lastchild11. Thanks to you all and am glad to be part of such a great community. :clap:
dancingbear
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm

just want to add scratch from po-boy art , that dude packs like no other, seriously well protected and pleasure to deal with :clap:
desch
Art Expert

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

dancingbear wrote:just want to add scratch from po-boy art , that dude packs like no other, seriously well protected and pleasure to deal with :clap:
I have to heartily second that. I just received my framed EMEK Black Keys from him and it was packed extremely well.

Have no fear ordering framed prints from the PoBoy or GoodFoot galleries. Thanks Jason!
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
joelindsey

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 am

I have had great luck working with hakkalugi and philarts.com as sellers. Posters were packed perfectly and prices were reasonable. I have also had 1 transaction with posterplanet and was very pleased. Hopefully they can help you out as well
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am

idealposters, HappaHaoli & triporfreak are all good people to deal with.

Nice and easy
K1RK

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm pretty new here, having completed only two deals both with Retter (the second primarily because the first was so easy).

Cant speak highly enough, very fair prices, good communication, and amazing packaging, was a pleasure to deal with.

Fantastic first experience on this board, highly recommended.
mfs67
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm

I had a great experience purchasing three posters from BillHolder, who's excellent to deal with. The posters were received quickly, and were accurately described and safely packed. Thanks again!
kyle
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm

joelindsey wrote:I have had great luck working with hakkalugi and philarts.com as sellers. Posters were packed perfectly and prices were reasonable. I have also had 1 transaction with posterplanet and was very pleased. Hopefully they can help you out as well
okay, the question is.....is this john or dave ? :lol:
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

kyle wrote:
Dave or JawnA wrote:I have had great luck working with hakkalugi and philarts.com as sellers. Posters were packed perfectly and prices were reasonable. My prints were wrapped carefully, the guy was wearing new cotton rag white gloves, and they insured the humidity in the packing room was an even 23.68%, as encouraged by the Art Archivers of America. My $20 prints were placed in a 4-inch tube inside of a 5-inch tube, then bubble wrapped and placed in a new (not recycled) refrigerator box. The buggy carrying them to my house never moved faster than 5 mph, I'm told, which helps to prevent dings. The confirmation number was updated on the half-hour and the seller visited my house following shipment -- possibly via plane, possibly via Segway -- to check on the prints and give me a handjob, ensuring my complete satisfaction.
okay, the question is.....is this john or dave ? :lol:
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
kyle
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 pm

*chuckles
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
piomba
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:30 pm

i need to post here more often. a few of the many great EBers:

mtarail
clem99
ceevee
sixstringer
sixstringer
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:35 pm

lukin321 sent me a nice fat tube of perfectly packed prints! :pint:
jb518
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 pm

rmjguttermouth just sent a poster in perfect condition. Great person to deal with!
rmoore
Art Expert

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:36 pm

gonesolo is effin great. Great price, great packaging, great dude. Thanks!!!
whl10
Art Expert

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:24 pm

ive bought a few things on EB, but my last transaction was by far my best, and i have had no bad experiences. ceevee was a great seller to deal with and he also looked at my iso and gave me a handbill from the wire series that i have had a hard time tracking down. all this after a great price on a great print, fast and pristine shipping. stand up guy.

good buyers (and my first buyers):
sidewayscott
cruzron
ghettoblaster