Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
jb518
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Just bought a poster from chisoxfan2424 and everything went smoothly. Great guy to deal with.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm

I've had some awesome EB'er transactions lately!!!!

Guryter
mtarail
fluffhead
phishstix101
trarex
Scratch
virtualmert
kyle
whl10

100% perfect.

Thanks dudes.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
morecoffee
Art Expert

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I recently bought some things off a few members here and in all three deals the transactions were an absolute pleasure.

retter is a phenomenal person to deal with. His communication is quick and he shipped out my print the day after we agreed on our deal. He lives in Australia but don't let that deter you from contacting him about something. The poster he sent me was expertly packaged and it arrived like a week after he sent it. I highly recommend dealing with him if he's offering something you're looking for. I know I will.

redbear has been awesome to deal with too. He ships stuff instantly and takes the necessary time to package prints securely. Communication with him has been perfect. He's what it's all about, I'd definitely deal with him again in the future.

bysleightofhand is a friend who I deal with a lot here. He respects the artwork, knows how to ship securely, and doesn't fool around or waste time in sending something out. He is an excellent member and another person I can highly recommend. If he's offering something you're looking for, send him a pm right away. Chances are it won't be available for too long given his reputation.

All three of the above members definitely rank among the best people I've traded with or bought something from.

As far as sales go, everybody that has bought something from me has been really cool. That's a pretty long list, longer than my feedback shows. More times than not, funds are sent as a gift or payment owed without me even asking if they'd do that. Some members took it on themselves to add extra money onto the things they've bought to cover Paypal fees or just to be flat out cool. Everyone has been nice and everyone has been polite.

There are a lot of very cool members on this board.
dasmitty11
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 pm

morecoffee and brushstrokes have hooked me up with some excellent pieces with some SUPER fast shipping this week. Would gladly deal with them again.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 pm

morecoffee wrote:retter is a phenomenal person to deal with. His communication is quick and he shipped out my print the day after we agreed on our deal. He lives in Australia but don't let that deter you from contacting him about something. The poster he sent me was expertly packaged and it arrived like a week after he sent it. I highly recommend dealing with him if he's offering something you're looking for. I know I will.
Can't argue with any of this, I recently bought a couple things from Retter and every aspect was fantastic.
morecoffee wrote:There are a lot of very cool members on this board.
this aggression will not stand, man.
thebends9
Art Expert

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I'd like to recommend myself, Thank you.
graphicjim24
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm

scratch is the best. He's a generous guy and one hell of a packer! Bought multiple items from him at poboyart.com.
graphicjim24
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Codeblue wrote:Adding graphicjim24 since he ain't on the list and I just had a smooth transaction with him.
Thanks Boss! I can use the exposure. :wink:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:55 pm

thebends9 wrote:I'd like to recommend myself, Thank you.
+1
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
THESHAPE
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 pm

just had a more than smooth transaction with philouza
IggyD
Art Expert

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 am

Had some recent purchases and sales with these members... all went smooth and Highly recommend these members

freshjim16
Buicksmith
ericwaller20
ChefHugo
Dbrenenborg
talkingdeads
ironjaiden
johnr1311
wizzack

:pint: :pint: :pint:
virtualmert
Art Expert

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

great transactions with:

IRONJAIDEN :notworthy:

yearsofstatic
woodyland
JAWilmesJr
sidewaysscott
jvphish

sorry if i have forgotten anyone, quite a few good peeps here!

:pint:
:cautiously removes pants:
watsonmarc
Art Enthusiast

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:14 am

TheOcean hooked me up with a sweet NIN poster, even charged me less than my offer. Very Professional.
pearlybaker
Flipper

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Highly recommend Lukin321 - hooked me up with a great price, great packaging, fast shipping, and extras. Can't say enough good things about the transaction. :clap:
All right Hamilton!
fluffyhead45

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 am

SidewaysScott - I 'paypal'ed him late Friday night this past weekend after spotting a gem of his in the EB Hookup thread and PMing him..it arrived perfectly packed & safe this afternoon and I am thrilled!!

Simply Amazing Sideways!!
Thank you,
Sean