Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
itsdug
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:24 am

Codeblue wrote:
coxgt wrote:
MattStrine wrote:It might be much more effective to check a person's Feedback. And if you don't use the Feedback option, it might be a good time to start. I'd much rather check someone's feedback then read a 5 page post, but that's just me.
I agree 100%.
i hear you. that's what i normally do. just did a deal with someone who had no feedback. fingers crossed.
lukin321
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:55 pm

Just had a very good experience with stereoface. Excellent communication and fast shipping. The poster looks great too!
kyle
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:39 pm

anybody buy from jimjones yet ?
pwned
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:37 pm

kyle wrote:anybody buy from jimjones yet ?
Any relation to Rob? or is he a WS groupie?
marshhouse
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:41 pm

Don't buy his Kool-Aid is all I can say.
Bacon is love.
kyle
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:55 pm

marshhouse wrote:
interesting. thank you.
spunkmonkey
Art Expert

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:19 pm

kyle wrote:
anybody buy from jimjones yet ?

It took over an hour for someone to make a Kool-Aid joke? C'mon people, you're slipping.
jimjones
New User

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:35 pm

I have sold to Imatruck and icdvet. You can contact icdvet for his feedback on me and think that you will find that I am a very good trader. I have not received any feedback from Imatruck yet, but you may contact him too to see what he thinks.

Jim Jones
decker3984
Art Expert

Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:04 pm

kyle wrote:i forgot to thank decker3984 in this thread.

he even threw in something extra for a suprise.

excellent to deal with, thank you again.
Thanks man! I really appreciate it b/c like I said, I had made a couple trades but that was actually my first sale. So I really appreciate it. And I would totally be down for some Horkey swapping in the future cause I am generally looking more to trade . . . b/c at least a solid 50% of my collection is already in frames and hanging on my wall.

And right back atcha, for my 1st sale I really don't think you could have made it any easier on me. The only hold up in you getting a payment to me was ME having to verify my pay-pal. So thanks again!
kyle
Art Expert

Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:45 pm

decker3984 wrote:
kyle wrote:i forgot to thank decker3984 in this thread.

he even threw in something extra for a suprise.

excellent to deal with, thank you again.
Thanks man! I really appreciate it b/c like I said, I had made a couple trades but that was actually my first sale. So I really appreciate it. And I would totally be down for some Horkey swapping in the future cause I am generally looking more to trade . . . b/c at least a solid 50% of my collection is already in frames and hanging on my wall.

And right back atcha, for my 1st sale I really don't think you could have made it any easier on me. The only hold up in you getting a payment to me was ME having to verify my pay-pal. So thanks again!
:cheers:
thegig
Art Expert

Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:02 am

I'm not sure he'd do the same, but I'd like to recommend jcporter as a great trader. I've drymounted up *BIG* time with him *twice* and he's been nice enough to keep his cool. In the end, everything worked out, but he's been uber-patient, and I'm sure he'd be a great trader.
kyle
Art Expert

Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:17 am

thegig wrote:I'm not sure he'd do the same, but I'd like to recommend jcporter as a great trader. I've drymounted up *BIG* time with him *twice* and he's been nice enough to keep his cool. In the end, everything worked out, but he's been uber-patient, and I'm sure he'd be a great trader.
well if he won't, i will. :lol:

thegig just hooked me up with a slick looking Jam in the Dam 06. these sold out before i really got into jeff, and i am glad i finally got around to picking one up. thanks for giving me a good deal on a great print!
thegig
Art Expert

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:18 am

kyle wrote:
thegig wrote:I'm not sure he'd do the same, but I'd like to recommend jcporter as a great trader. I've drymounted up *BIG* time with him *twice* and he's been nice enough to keep his cool. In the end, everything worked out, but he's been uber-patient, and I'm sure he'd be a great trader.
well if he won't, i will. :lol:

thegig just hooked me up with a slick looking Jam in the Dam 06. these sold out before i really got into jeff, and i am glad i finally got around to picking one up. thanks for giving me a good deal on a great print!
;) Thanks.
AckAlex
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:23 pm

Hello Beaners,

Just curious if anyone has delt with bonghitsareeasy? He seems to be fulfilling the agreement we had, just wondering about any past expireinces. Thanks again.
Never squeel on the pusha, don't lie to yo momma, just do as you wanna, it'll be ok
walterfredo
Art Expert

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 pm

AckAlex wrote:Hello Beaners,

Just curious if anyone has delt with bonghitsareeasy? He seems to be fulfilling the agreement we had, just wondering about any past expireinces. Thanks again.
definitely, very trustworthy. No worries whatsoever.