post your scratch and dents for sale

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.

Postby sidaldo on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:21 am

Novotel16 wrote:Damaged stout django pm for pics. $125 shipped.


Wasn't april fools on 18th march was it?
User avatar
sidaldo
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1016
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:02 am

Postby SenseiMonkeyboy1 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Prices lowered
GITS $315 Shipped
THOR $190 Shipped

SenseiMonkeyboy1 wrote:Ansin Ghost in the Shell Foil
$360 shipped. NOW $315 SHIPPED
Small surface scratch, not a crease, to the black in the upper right hand corner. Picture 3 below.
Image
Image
Image


Ansin Thor GID Variant
$215 Shipped NOW $190 SHIPPED
A couple of dings and a small puncture from a frame accident. All will frame out.
The dark spots in the two areas of white on his uniform are from the printing itself and arrived from Mondo that way.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
SenseiMonkeyboy1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1050
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

Postby Poppenhousetm on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:09 pm

FS, Tunan Sudan. Scuff marks from the mat. the scuffs are primarily around the bottom, but you can see a few faint lines around the sides. Will frame out without covering number nor signature as I had it framed. $290 shipped CONUS. Open to offers.
IMG_2093.JPG
IMG_2093.JPG (97.93 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
IMG_2092.JPG
IMG_2092.JPG (134.56 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
Attachments
IMG_2094.JPG
IMG_2094.JPG (71.69 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
Poppenhousetm
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Postby Poppenhousetm on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:53 am

Poppenhousetm wrote:FS, Tunan Sudan. Scuff marks from the mat. the scuffs are primarily around the bottom, but you can see a few faint lines around the sides. Will frame out without covering number nor signature as I had it framed. $290 shipped CONUS. Open to offers.
IMG_2093.JPG
IMG_2092.JPG

Price drop to $250 shipped conus.
Poppenhousetm
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Postby quiksilvr22 on Thu May 12, 2016 10:16 am

Boris Roaring Silence Revue 07 Horkey - PP Yellow

eBay 322105826370
User avatar
quiksilvr22
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: PA
ImageImageImage

Postby slunkey on Sun May 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Lets see how this goes...

Batman 1989 15 Taylor - Mondocon Variant
$120 shipped CONUS

Just now noticed a scratch that extends away from, but not on, Keaton's face. Not sure what happened here, has been in the foam core sandwich since received from Mondocon and has never been framed. Not really noticeable when viewing from head on. Will entertain offers.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
slunkey
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:06 pm
Location: California

Postby Poppenhousetm on Sun May 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Poppenhousetm wrote:
Poppenhousetm wrote:FS, Tunan Sudan. Scuff marks from the mat. the scuffs are primarily around the bottom, but you can see a few faint lines around the sides. Will frame out without covering number nor signature as I had it framed. $290 shipped CONUS. Open to offers.
IMG_2093.JPG
IMG_2092.JPG

Price drop to $250 shipped conus.


SOLD
Poppenhousetm
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Postby Kramerica on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Taylor Fight Club Variant with scuffing and a crease. $60 shipped
Image
Image
Image

Whalen Inside Out with some stray paint in Riley's hair. $70 shipped.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Take both for $108
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 13001
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby SenseiMonkeyboy1 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 pm

SenseiMonkeyboy1 wrote:Prices lowered
GITS SOLD
THOR $190 Shipped Still available

SenseiMonkeyboy1 wrote:Ansin Ghost in the Shell Foil
$360 shipped. NOW $315 SHIPPED
Small surface scratch, not a crease, to the black in the upper right hand corner. Picture 3 below.
Image
Image
Image


Ansin Thor GID Variant
$215 Shipped NOW $190 SHIPPED
A couple of dings and a small puncture from a frame accident. All will frame out.
The dark spots in the two areas of white on his uniform are from the printing itself and arrived from Mondo that way.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
SenseiMonkeyboy1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1050
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

Postby HelloExactly on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Mitchell - Howard The Duck - Corner crease in lower right. $35 shipped? Or not?
Image
User avatar
HelloExactly
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Postby msalter on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:05 am

SOLD
Attachments
IMG_5720.JPG
IMG_5720.JPG (121.12 KiB) Viewed 2554 times
IMG_5715.JPG
IMG_5715.JPG (56.95 KiB) Viewed 2560 times
IMG_5712.JPG
IMG_5712.JPG (59.62 KiB) Viewed 2560 times
msalter
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Knoxville
Image

Postby machination on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 am

Moon - Ansin

$130 usd

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
machination
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7847
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Maple Leaf Land
Image

Postby quiksilvr22 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Aaron Horkey Boris Roaring Silence Revue Printers Proof Yellow.
Has small creases in two places. $90 SHIPPED in US

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/67928


Image

Image
User avatar
quiksilvr22
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: PA
ImageImageImage

Postby Kramerica on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Kramerica wrote:Taylor Fight Club Variant with scuffing and a crease. $50 shipped
Image
Image
Image

Whalen Inside Out with some stray paint in Riley's hair. SOLD
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 13001
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby stuarthimsley on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:17 am

Image
US$50 + shipping from Australia

Martin Ansin Conan featuring water damage on top half of print. The damage occurred while it was being shipped in a flimsy tube. The last pic shows a crease which has since been spooned out. The largest water spot is about an inch long.

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
stuarthimsley
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1402
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Community Sales Threads



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests