Spusta Magnet Sticker Micro Trading thread

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.

Postby GoBluePanic on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:37 pm

With lots of magnets being let loose recently I thought it may be a good idea to copy the Mitchell pack trading thread for those of us with extra magnets. I ask that we please keep this thread for trades and not list for sale items.

Thanks!

:cheers:

I have these to trade;

Image

Image

Image

Image

Looking for these;

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1369
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am
I'm not someone else.

Postby bryndavies on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Nice.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9028
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier
ImageT.K.C.

Postby o4phish20o on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:06 pm

individual magnets up now
o4phish20o
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2199
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Postby weshallallbe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:51 pm

I was just thinking recently of starting a thread like this for magnets/stickers/micros. Got a micro and some stickers I wouldn't mind trading. I'll post a pic later. Good call on the thread.
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Postby GoBluePanic on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:43 am

:cheers: weshallallbe

Great idea to include micros and stickers too! It may as well be the one-stop for the Spusta random stuff.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1369
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am
I'm not someone else.

Postby weshallallbe on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:11 pm

Image

Here's what I have that I wouldn't mind turning into something else. Only magnet I have is the one I wanted most...which I got during yesterday's drop. Also maybe take 'magnet' out of the thread title? Or add stickers/micros. Just a thought.
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Postby GoBluePanic on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:02 am

Another good idea. I'll see if I can get a mod to make the change the title

:cheers:
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1369
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am
I'm not someone else.

Postby recycler on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:11 pm

If anyone is looking for magnets, I have quite a few one-offs and regulars. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
recycler
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4470
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 am

Postby GoBluePanic on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:53 pm

I have the Spade 3x3, would like to trade for the frog with the mandolin 3x3.

:cheers:
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1369
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am
I'm not someone else.

Postby mrsippycups on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:28 pm

I am looking for a blissed out bug micro or sticker (if they even made it a sticker). I have fell in love with this image.
User avatar
mrsippycups
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:05 pm
recycler wrote:You do not need poster nerds to tell you what you should like.

ISO: "Champagne Charlie" sheet music cover by Alfred Concanen

Postby weshallallbe on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:26 pm

mrsippycups wrote:I am looking for a blissed out bug micro or sticker (if they even made it a sticker). I have fell in love with this image.



Didn't care much for the bugs so I don't know which is which but my bug sticker (pictured above) could use a new home.
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Postby RambosRemodeler on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:38 pm

weshallallbe wrote:
mrsippycups wrote:I am looking for a blissed out bug micro or sticker (if they even made it a sticker). I have fell in love with this image.



Didn't care much for the bugs so I don't know which is which but my bug sticker (pictured above) could use a new home.



That jumbo bug is just a bliss bug sticker. The one he wants has a little worm on a mushroom.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 16786
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby weshallallbe on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Good to know. Also got a tiny spade print in today that I wouldn't mind swapping with another micro. :pint:
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Postby mrsippycups on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:27 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
weshallallbe wrote:
mrsippycups wrote:I am looking for a blissed out bug micro or sticker (if they even made it a sticker). I have fell in love with this image.



Didn't care much for the bugs so I don't know which is which but my bug sticker (pictured above) could use a new home.



That jumbo bug is just a bliss bug sticker. The one he wants has a little worm on a mushroom.


This is correct
User avatar
mrsippycups
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:05 pm
recycler wrote:You do not need poster nerds to tell you what you should like.

ISO: "Champagne Charlie" sheet music cover by Alfred Concanen

Postby bryndavies on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Sippy, if you really want one hit me up. :wink:
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9028
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier
ImageT.K.C.

Next

Return to Community Sales Threads



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest