Dave Hunter Fund Raiser Auction

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:28 pm

jamel-d wrote:Image
Item 4
Opening bid $40
So,
Item Name for this = #4-PJam-ACL
Opening Bid = $40
Last edited by Rick_a_c on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:44 pm

OK, here we go with a few more items:

But first... If anyone wants to donate an art item, please PM it to me with an EB pic attached, and let me know what your minimum desired bid is, and I'll post the item. I ask that you please be patient with this, since there are already lots more items to post already than have been posted so far, so you'll be in the queue and it may not even be today by the time your item gets posted. But I'll reply to your PM as soon as I can.

Thanks for all the interest!!! This is a great response so far!
Rick.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Item #5a= Donated by Jeff Wood; Dose, signed by Jeff and Mouse
5a.Wood.Mouse.Dose.jpg
Item Name = 5a-WoodMouseDose (say that fast three times haha!)
Opening Bid = $75

This item also has a BUY IT NOW price of $150.
That is, if the bid price for this diptych has not yet reached $150, you can buy it and stop the bidding by placing a BUY IT NOW bid of $150.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Item #5b= Donated by Jeff Wood; Widespread Panic Oak Mtn uncut holographic foil AP. I apologize that the only jpg I have is for the uncut on oatmeal stock. Be assured that this auction item is a holo foil AP.
5b.Wood.Panic.OakMtn.uncut.HOLOFOIL.jpg
Item Name = 5b-WoodPanicOakMtnFoil
Opening Bid = $200
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Item #6a= Donated by Lee Conklin; Lee's 1996 Quintessential Poemster, 25 years in the making. Lee is adding a hand written explanation of its meaning, right on the poster itself as I understand it!
6a.LeeConklin.Poemster.jpg
Item Name = 6a-ConklinPoemster
Opening Bid = $100
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Item #6b= Donated by Lee Conklin; Lee's 1973 HandJive/Gravity Sucks. This poster can be rotated and viewed from either direction. Lee has signed it in both directions
6b.LeeConklin.2wayimage.1973.jpg
This is one poster, It can be flipped upside down to see an alternate image, as shown above.

Item Number = 6b-Conklin2Way
Opening Bid = $100
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Item #7= Donated by EB member triporfreak; Bob has contributed Horkey's Sigur Ros St Paul 2013 gig poster. It's a beauty, and the starting bid is sinfully low :)
7.Horkey.SigurRos.jpg
Item number = 7-HorkeySigurRos
Opening Bid = $50
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Item #8a= Donated by Guy Burwell; Guy's 2011 MyMorningJacket MadisonSquareGarden spaceman poster. Guy has doodled this one!
8a.Burwell.NYjacket.jpg
Item Number = 8a-BurwellNYjacket
Opening Bid = $50
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Item #8b= Donated by Guy Burwell; Guy's 2011 MyMorningJacket LA spaceman poster. Guy has doodled this one!
If you can't tell, this and the poster above are a complimentary pair, so you might want to think of snagging both of them :)
8b.Burwell.LAjacket.jpg
Item Number = 8b-BurwellLAjacket
Opening Bid = $50
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 pm

OK. That's it again for a little while, as I need to catch up on emails and PM's.
Thanks again for the interest and the early bids. Keep 'em coming!
FroDawg
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm

natepachl wrote:Guys, great thing you are doing. What if we just want to donate....is that possible, yet?
Thanks for the question Nate. I have contacted Dave and feel free to make CASH DONATIONS directly to Dave at gammalyte@gmail.com. As Nate told me, every little bit helps in a situation like this.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:OK., Here's the way we'll get this party started...

Item #1= Donated by Zoltron. Z's Fantastic Mr Fox full poster sixed blackplate (thought by artist to be a 1 of 1)... Z will personalize poster if buyer desires.
Bonus: Signed Mr Fox screenprint sticker will be included.
1.Z.MrFox+sticker.jpg
Item Name = 1-ZMrFox+sticker
Opening bid = $75
350 bid
That's what she said
FroDawg
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:22 pm

One more item to be covered (can y'all tell that Rick and I are not professional auctioneers?!).

If you are NOT AN EXPRESSO BEANS MEMBER, please join our little community by signing up at the top of the page. Then you can make an auction bid, which would be a double good thing--contributing to a good cause and entering a whole new subculture.

Thanks! :D
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
triporfreak
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:23 pm

#5b Jeff Wood Panic Foil Uncut, i bid $200.00
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:56 pm

A few more...

Item #9= Donated by John Seabury; an AP (yes, an A/P) of John's Rolling Stones movie poster for Sympathy For The Devil. I understand the jpg doesn't do this image any justice at all!
9.Seabury.Sympathy.AP.jpg
Item Number = 9-SeaburySympathyDevil
Opening Bid = $200