Movie 1 sheets, banners and cutouts buy,sell and trade

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:23 am

That's awesome Fitz! I won a Twitter contest that Oscilloscope Labs was holding for an Embrace of the Serpent one sheet and I asked them if they had anymore Meek's Cutoff one sheets I could buy additionally, they responded that they'd throw one in for free! Guess my point is I agree, being kind and asking can sometimes do wonders. I was so stoked when I got it. Got them just the other day from them
steelbooklover
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Asking can indeed do wonders. I got an archival copy of the sold out Manev Avengers: AOU from HCG back when they released incredibles. The guy from the store sold it to me just because I asked!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:20 pm

One of 2 or 3 diff versions of the teaser posters for the new Park Chan Wook film The Handmaiden
bert
Art Expert

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:07 pm

^I hate overpaying on new releases, but couldn't resist for this design. Really love it. I also loosely collect posters for Park Chan Wook films, so that was my internal justification, heh!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:32 pm

bert wrote:^I hate overpaying on new releases, but couldn't resist for this design. Really love it. I also loosely collect posters for Park Chan Wook films, so that was my internal justification, heh!
Yeah I actually saw the design a few months ago, Amazon Studios nor anyone else could tell me with a certainty whether or not it actually became a printed teaser poster. Was surprised when it was up for sale. The movie is well deserving of a great poster though so it's a win-win in terms of great design, great film.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Just found this thread now, so I'm a bit late, I love one sheets. Before my proper poster collection had started I had acquired a couple of one sheets from working in a cinema. Management let me in the poster room one time (they were very strict about promo stuff) for covering a bunch of shifts. I was able to grab 3 tubes one being "No Country for Old Men" (which was all I really wanted), the other two being '28 days later' and '28 weeks later'...they were mislabeled and the posters were for Hostel 1 and 2 (boooooo)
ColeParks
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:53 am

I have a couple of classic one sheets for sale. If you are interested and would like some pictures, just let me know and I can send them your way!
All are in very good condition.
Blow Out (folded) - $20
Airplane (folded) - $25
Ingmar Bergman's The Magician (folded) - $25
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (rolled) - $25

I also have this original Italian 1p from a 1970s rerelease of The Birds. It measures 39x55
$40
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:30 pm

randykekic wrote:
Poppenhousetm wrote:where else do you go to get movie posters? you can't be only going to Posteritati and eBay...
I have had some luck with what I was looking for at Jerry Ohlinger's ( http://moviematerials.com/posters.html)

Found this place when I was on vacation in NYC walking around. They are a actual poster/ picture storefront. Did not know those existed anymore. Would not hurt to call to see if they have what you are looking for .
I stumbled on Jerry Ohlinger's back in '99 when it was in Greenwich Village. Small store front with a huge warehouse full of memorabilia in the back. I picked up a bunch of mini posters for classic movies, 8 x 10" b&w photos, and other stuff. Cool spot.
SamRosso
Art Enthusiast

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Image $15

Image $30

Image $15 *silk print*

Image $30

Image $30

Image *$15 for Mitchell. I'll throw in Mickey for free

Image $15

I'm open to offers as well. Django and Blue is the Warmest Color are 27x40 double sided movie posters.
Sevensykes
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 07, 2017 8:18 pm

I have a few newer double-sided 1 sheets if anyone is interested in buying I'm taking offers.

Alien covenant: The final "giger" inspired one, and both teasers run and hide.

Star Wars the last Jedi. Teaser poster with Luke Kylo and Rey.

Wonder Woman: Wonder, Wisdom, Courage teaser posters

Spider-man homecoming: teaser poster.
Mapman
Art Expert

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 pm

I have a whole bunch of posters from the late 80's when I worked at a theater.

Pretty sure I have some Major League posters, TMNT, Ford Fairlane, Hunt for Red October (double sided), and a few others.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Does anybody have any leads on this poster?

The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
gertioio

Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:09 am

Great idea! I'm not really a collector but I do have two 27" x 40" one-sheets from the first GI Joe movie. One is the Baroness and the other is Ripcord. They are in pretty decent shape and I believe they are double sided. If anyone is interested I can provide more details and pics.
Gusmoya

Wed May 13, 2020 4:42 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a LOT of Movie Theatrical Posters. However, I would like to trade them for some Screen Printed posters. I have some Star Wars stuff, lots of marvel stuff, and a lot more other theatrical prints I have collected over the past 15 years. Let me know your thoughts!

Take a look at my ISO! I am totally willing to trade 5-10 posters for 1 screen print as well!

Reach me here or on FB!

Gus Moya