Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
HappaHaoli
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 am

The Cats Of Mirikitani looks like a art documentary on the surface but as the story unfolds you see there is much more to it than that. Definitely worth your time.

http://www.thecatsofmirikitani.com/
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
piomba
Art Expert

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Instant Netflix just exploded with new additions (most in HD).

Just a few highlights in no particular order (imo):

The Thing
Coming To America
Braveheart
Vanilla Sky
Mission Impossible
Clue
Team America: World Police
Beverly Hills Cop I & II
The Doors
Basic Instinct
Tommy Boy

All are listed here:
http://instantwatcher.com/
disdig1
Art Expert

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 pm

last days here
sixstringer
Art Expert

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Jiro Dreams of Sushi
selassielion
Art Expert

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:05 am

Bullhead is streaming, if it hasn't already been mentioned. Really good film.
Kdh12 wrote:It is not rockets science
Hauler
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 pm

The inner child in me and Jim Henson fan would like to point out that Dinosaurs is up on instant streaming. Used to love this show as a kid so I'm interested in seeing how it holds up.
virtualmert
Art Expert

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Tommy Boy!
:cautiously removes pants:
IbisMummy
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm

piomba wrote:Instant Netflix just exploded with new additions (most in HD).

All are listed here:
http://instantwatcher.com/
Thanks for this... just saw they had Bellflower & Explorers (maybe not on the same ends of the spectrum, but both awesome)! Not to mention The Conversation.
ironjaiden: "...I have no idea how some of you dudes make it through the day, stressful as life is and all."
Frank Zappa: "Good night Austin, Texas, wherever you are."
Celsius
Flipper

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow. Just saw The Yellow Sea. Awesome movie. Starts off a bit slow but when it picks up it runs!
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
fredo
Art God

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Clue could use a facelift.
just a foil for me today, thanks
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:12 pm

COMING TO AMERICA is the bee's knees. Love that film.
IbisMummy
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Celsius wrote:Wow. Just saw The Yellow Sea. Awesome movie. Starts off a bit slow but when it picks up it runs!
You're kidding me? Yellow Sea is the best, close-quarters, hatchet movie EVER! If you liked that (and you've not already seen it) do yourself a favor and see the man's first film, The Chaser... it's an even better film.
ironjaiden: "...I have no idea how some of you dudes make it through the day, stressful as life is and all."
Celsius
Flipper

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:18 pm

IbisMummy wrote:
Celsius wrote:Wow. Just saw The Yellow Sea. Awesome movie. Starts off a bit slow but when it picks up it runs!
You're kidding me? Yellow Sea is the best, close-quarters, hatchet movie EVER! If you liked that (and you've not already seen it) do yourself a favor and see the man's first film, The Chaser... it's an even better film.
Noted! Thanks! Anymore Korean-movie recommendation? I saw the Vengeance trilogy, The Man from nowhere, and I saw the devil already.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Best addition in awhile - Barbarella.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
IbisMummy
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Celsius wrote:
IbisMummy wrote:
Noted! Thanks! Anymore Korean-movie recommendation? I saw the Vengeance trilogy, The Man from nowhere, and I saw the devil already.
You've hit up most of the best that are available on Netflix, anyway. Bedevilled is just getting a theatrical release and, although it's 2nd tier to the films mentioned above, it's a great, small town/Deliverance sorta creepy. On a much lighter side, Daytime Drinking makes you want to squat in the cold by a weak fire and drink cheap liquor. I'm sure you've already seen or heard of The Host, but I put it out there just in case. There's a really neat film that is a slow burn (in that it might not seem like much until the last 15 minutes, but could be worth your wait) called Save the Green Planet (a bit wacky, but worth the trip). I'll think on it and drop some more later if you like... but The Chaser really is the creme de la creme.