Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Yall haven't read the book huh. Ends almost exactly the same way.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
willg
Art Expert

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Spoiler alert.

Will have to check Gerald's Game out this weekend. Remember the description of her peeling the skin of her hands to get outta the hands cuffs in the book. Haven't read the book since it was released but remember it being really descriptive and dragging out over several pages.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Ya will not be disappointed by dat scene.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Codeblue wrote:Yall haven't read the book huh. Ends almost exactly the same way.
Sure haven't, but that's what I've heard. I don't know if being totally loyal to Stephen King is the best cinematic choice, though.

But hey you watched it!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Codeblue wrote:Yall haven't read the book huh. Ends almost exactly the same way.
Dude is really hit or miss with me and the book never interested movie. Main reason I was excited for the flick is because Mike Flanagan directed it. You like the movie?

Raw is on Netflix. It's not for everyone but it's one of my favorite movies of the year. Glad more people will have a shot to watch it now
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm interested in checking out raw. Just need to work up the energy to read.
ImageT.K.C.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 pm

bryndavies wrote:I'm interested in checking out raw. Just need to work up the energy to read.
I hope you don't have a weak stomach
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:27 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
bryndavies wrote:I'm interested in checking out raw. Just need to work up the energy to read.

Strong stomach, just lazy, I don't like reading my movies, but just about every time I do I'm not disappointed.
ImageT.K.C.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 pm

bryndavies wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:

Strong stomach, just lazy, I don't like reading my movies, but just about every time I do I'm not disappointed.
Highly recommend the wailing too if you haven't seen it
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:44 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Raw is on Netflix. It's not for everyone but it's one of my favorite movies of the year. Glad more people will have a shot to watch it now
Agreed. Loved Raw. Really trying to get the lady to watch it- she hates horror, but she loves sister stories.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:53 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Dude is really hit or miss with me and the book never interested movie. Main reason I was excited for the flick is because Mike Flanagan directed it. You like the movie?
It was pretty good overall. Ending is def meh but I respect sticking close to the source material. I think some of his other stories have been ruined by fuggin with the ending.
DidYouSeeMeEscaping
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:16 am

Thoroughly enjoyed American Vandal. Don't watch many/any of the Serial/Making a Murderer/etc shows, so I'm sure a decent bit of the parody went over my head, but it still had me cracking up throughout. Plus the 8 eps only amounted to like 4 hours, so it was pretty easy to burn through it in a couple days
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Suburra is really good.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:09 am

not a fan of Lady Gaga, but the new doc "Gaga Five Foot Two" was pretty entertaining
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am

This LONG SHOT documentary is ridiculous! I dunno how I never heard of this story before. Curb Your Enthusiasm, in possibly some of the longest odds ever?, helps guy accused of murder get set free. Da drymount?!