Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby TKuczynski on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:36 pm

/r/ShittyFanTheories/
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:44 pm

IWish
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:28 pm

As shown in the 1st episode Ned washed Will's blood from Ice into the black pool. Perhaps Will's blood (and memories) were absorbed through the weirwood tree roots from the pool. Specifically, Will's memories of seeing a White Walker. Was it Ned's doing (setting off an alarm of sorts of the rise of WW's) distributing Will's sighting through the weirwood network kicking off the events that followed?

IWish
Art Expert

Postby SPAC04 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:43 am

SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:27 am

IWish
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:34 am

Something isn't right with this scene.

video edited to start @ 4:43
https://youtu.be/5aO_CsqfBAo?t=4m43s

Howland is visibly wounded as shown after he stabs Dane.

Howland seems to be fine making his way (seemingly searching for something) to the dead man lying on the ground. Is he looking for a first aid kit? lol...

IWish
Art Expert

Postby Philpenn on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:08 am

He's checking on one of his party. Howland took a wound, but didn't die. Why couldn't the same be true for Dustin/Glover/Cassel/Wull/Ryswell?
Philpenn
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:45 am

Philpenn wrote:He's checking on one of his party.

If we were talking about anyone else, other than Howland, I'd agree with you. Howland's roll might not be as involved in the show as he was in the books. I think it's likely that we'll hear from him in S8 from his POV regarding this scene that will enlighten us. There's more weirdness going-on in that scene - other than what I already pointed-out. We'll see...
IWish
Art Expert

Postby SPAC04 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:40 am

One of my favorite moments of whitch( 8) ) ever season was when Melisandra was revealed to be mad old. Creepy shite. Are all Red VVhiches old and room 237y?
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby jmagee87 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Everytime I try to respond to one of IWish's theories, I just cant even come up with words. They are possibly the biggest reaches I've ever seen. It's not nearly as subtle and convoluted as you're trying to make the show out to be. It's way more straight forward than you think it is.
jmagee87
Art Expert

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Postby IWish on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:07 pm

There is no need to respond. I'm not posting theories...not sure what you mean by that. I post things that I noticed that (to me) seem unusual.

Looks like Howland's injury was pretty severe given he is spitting up blood when he goes down. I lol'd at this because he moves/seems fine when he checks on the dead guy.

Video edited to start @ 2:20
https://youtu.be/5aO_CsqfBAo?t=2m20s
IWish
Art Expert

Postby michaelmillichamp on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 pm

When are we going to have an Weird fudge I noticed in Game of Thrones by IWish thread?

I think you're looking way further into things, or trying to put meaning into them, when a lot of it is probably just continuity errors, or stylistic choices with no weight on the actual mythology of the show.
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur

Postby earlgreytoast on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:00 pm

I assumed IWish was culling all this nonsense (IMO) from some obscure GoT blog. Kinda scary to think she came up with all these observations by herself, but if so, there HAS to be message boards out there that would entertain your wildest GoT fantasies, unlike here where you just get fudge for it. :lol:

And NO I'M NOT TRYING TO SILENCE YOU! Post all the obscure, innane, pointless observations you want, just don't get all pissy when you get made fun of for it. :wink:
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:This thread is boring. I'm going to go jerk off.

http://artsy.bigcartel.com/

Postby IWish on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm not sure why some of you care so much about what I post in this thread. I'm not doing any harm to anyone by posting here.

Howland is an interesting character. There is much mystery that surrounds him and for that reason I paid close attention to the scene on rewatch and what I described struck me as unusual and kinda' funny.
IWish
Art Expert

Postby IWish on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:10 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:I assumed IWish was culling all this nonsense (IMO) from some obscure GoT blog. Kinda scary to think she came up with all these observations by herself, but if so, there HAS to be message boards out there that would entertain your wildest GoT fantasies, unlike here where you just get fudge for it. :lol:

And NO I'M NOT TRYING TO SILENCE YOU! Post all the obscure, innane, pointless observations you want, just don't get all pissy when you get made fun of for it. :wink:

I'm doing a rewatch and posted a few things, so I'm not sure what you mean by that. From what I understand Howland is an important character in the books. Because of that I see no reason not to pay close attention to his actions in the show. This has nothing to do with any fantasies, egt, I just find his character interesting.
IWish
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV