Team JP vs Team Quality

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby ccsmd598 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 am

rubberneck wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:Ya I think they are going to over do it with dinoaurs and will look to cheesy. Jurassic park has always been about less is more.


I thought they spared no expense tho..?


The practical effects of JP1 > any multi-million dollar CGI budget with all the dinosaurs

The T-rex scene with Lex + Tim in the car is still and will always be terrifying
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:02 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:Ya I think they are going to over do it with dinoaurs and will look to cheesy. Jurassic park has always been about less is more.


What are you talking about. Going to be great. They've set it up perfectly for a Kronosaurus now or better yet they merge the Megalodon series
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby ccsmd598 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:17 pm

chevyav53 wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:Ya I think they are going to over do it with dinoaurs and will look to cheesy. Jurassic park has always been about less is more.


What are you talking about. Going to be great. They've set it up perfectly for a Kronosaurus now or better yet they merge the Megalodon series


Ew no. That's exactly what is wrong with the way this franchise is going.

I could give two shits about what type of "new" dinosaur they're marketing for the movie, why does that matter if the movie is garbage?
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby DonPiano on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Seeing the volcano going off makes sense as to why they got Bayona to direct it. Fingers crossed he can bring what he did with The Impossible here.

I'm on board - it looks great.
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7974
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.
AB Film Review

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


wottagunn wrote:they're exactly the same you drymounts. go get an eye check


Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.

Postby SPAC04 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:Ya I think they are going to over do it with dinoaurs and will look to cheesy. Jurassic park has always been about less is more.


What are you talking about. Going to be great. They've set it up perfectly for a Kronosaurus now or better yet they merge the Megalodon series


Ew no. That's exactly what is wrong with the way this franchise is going.

I could give two shits about what type of "new" dinosaur they're marketing for the movie, why does that matter if the movie is garbage?


I concur^
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1812
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Postby Darkknight37 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 am

THE FINAL SCENE IS T-REX FIGHTS ALL THE DINOSAURS AND WINS.
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7739
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby chevyav53 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:01 am

Darkknight37 wrote:THE FINAL SCENE IS T-REX FIGHTS ALL THE DINOSAURS AND WINS.


Then it’s revealed that Trex is actually Devil Dinosaur and Star Lord was undercover looking for an infinity stone that was in the volcano.... :pint:
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby ccsmd598 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:57 am

Darkknight37 wrote:THE FINAL SCENE IS T-REX FIGHTS ALL THE DINOSAURS AND WINS.


AND Nedry is controlling the animatronic T-REX as shown in the below example:

Image
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby chisoxfan2424 on Wed May 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Bump for old times sake.
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6289
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...

Postby Darkknight37 on Wed May 09, 2018 3:33 pm

I do not have high hopes for the next movie. It looks turrible. Especially with how they had to parade poor Malcolm out there.
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7739
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby chisoxfan2424 on Wed May 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:I do not have high hopes for the next movie. It looks turrible. Especially with how they had to parade poor Malcolm out there.


Ya gonna be dino overload. No more less is more. I bet the suspense will be gone. But the rumored Dr. Grant cameo could save it.
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6289
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...

Postby RottenAtom on Wed May 09, 2018 3:54 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:Bump for old times sake.


I bet the new one sucks! #TeamQuality

(for old times sake)

(though I do think the new one will probably suck)

:lol:
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14351
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby chisoxfan2424 on Wed May 09, 2018 4:08 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:Bump for old times sake.


I bet the new one sucks! #TeamQuality

(for old times sake)

(though I do think the new one will probably suck)

:lol:


Welcome back TQ consigliere
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6289
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...

Postby RottenAtom on Wed May 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Where is Monk??
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14351
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby chisoxfan2424 on Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 pm

I haven't seen him post in a while.
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6289
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests