The Walking Dead on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:57 pm

Man, I have been watching too much CinemaSins on Youtube. All I do now is criticize the stupid fudge movies and TV shows do... Well I was a grumpy old main before, but the Youtubes ain't helping.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5444
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby hunterjax on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am

I find myself actively rooting for Negan to kill everyone.

Except Simon. He's entertaining, especially because all I can picture is the dude from Grand Theft Auto that he's the voice for.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby cotis on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:32 pm

this is the first time since the first season that I haven't even bothered to watch any episodes. did I miss anything aside from Coral biting the dust?
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby 63schoeffling on Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:39 am

cotis wrote:this is the first time since the first season that I haven't even bothered to watch any episodes. did I miss anything aside from Coral biting the dust?


I also forgot again that this was on. I opened up the thread without a care in the world on if I saw a spoiler or not.... apparently I did not.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8076
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby hunterjax on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:07 am

the story has not progressed in two seasons. at all.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby cotis on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:43 am

will wait for the spoilers to roll through here, glad to see I might be able to skip a whole season and not miss anything. :roll:

I'll prob tune in for the crossover though, I did like Fear the Walking Dead for awhile but felt that got stale too.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby PLUSH on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:47 am

Crossover?
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7177
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Postby ToonKiller on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:42 am

hunterjax wrote:I find myself actively rooting for Negan to kill everyone.

Except Simon. He's entertaining, especially because all I can picture is the dude from Grand Theft Auto that he's the voice for.


The guy playing Simon should’ve got to play the Negan role imo.
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1824
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Postby cotis on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:47 am

User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby cotis on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:48 am

ToonKiller wrote:
hunterjax wrote:I find myself actively rooting for Negan to kill everyone.

Except Simon. He's entertaining, especially because all I can picture is the dude from Grand Theft Auto that he's the voice for.


The guy playing Simon should’ve got to play the Negan role imo.


Travis from GTA, love em.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby 63schoeffling on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:50 am

Oof, first I heard of a spinoff. Fear was absolute garbage... I wish I could care about this but no dice.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8076
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby hunterjax on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:56 am

cotis wrote:
ToonKiller wrote:
hunterjax wrote:I find myself actively rooting for Negan to kill everyone.

Except Simon. He's entertaining, especially because all I can picture is the dude from Grand Theft Auto that he's the voice for.


The guy playing Simon should’ve got to play the Negan role imo.


Travis from GTA, love em.

Trevor! I couldn't remember his name.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby cotis on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:03 am

Trevor, Travis - all the same.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby hunterjax on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:08 am

cotis wrote:Trevor, Travis - all the same.

Image
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby hunterjax on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:09 am

ahahahahahah!

Image
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests