The Walking Dead on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby pittidesart on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:09 am

chalkdust wrote:Carl will roll under a dumpster and be just fine :wink:

yeah could go either way, a plausible solution would be Carl is Immune to the virus. If it is indeed a virus or bacteria that causes the infection that kills you, there would probably be some people who could have a immunity to it. Remember the reanimation isnt from the bite and given the amount of time at a young age he was around so much zombie guts and blood it is POSSIBLE. Just sayin. However I think he is a goner.
pittidesart
Art Expert

Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
finneganm wrote:You going to start making rugs?

Postby IronBott on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:47 am

What a catastrophy!
Coral Are Dying on the Great Barrier Reef
Attachments
coral.jpg
coral.jpg (35.39 KiB) Viewed 789 times
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Postby mfaith on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Scorched earth
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby mfaith on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Actor was getting too old for the part, anyway. Had to write him out.
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby fredo on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:37 am

They should go all Peter Jackson and shrink him up like frodo.
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby cotis on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 am

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/11/the-walking ... riggs-dad/

Chandler Rigg's Dad wrote:“Watching Gimple fire my son 2 weeks before his 18th birthday after telling him they wanted him for the next 3 years was disappointing,” wrote William Riggs. “I never trusted Gimple or AMC but Chandler did. I know how much it hurt him. But we do absolutely know how lucky we have been to be a part of it all and appreciate all the love from fans all these years!”

he dead. he fired and dead.
cotis
Art Expert

Postby noeldaddy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:57 am

Most poorly edited show possibly in the history of television
noeldaddy
Art Expert

ImageImage

Postby noeldaddy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:59 am

It'd be nice if they made Carl into a walking trojan horse. Strap a bunch of bombs to him, go up to Negan and go boom. I mean as far as they know he's gonna die anyway, why not go out with a bang
noeldaddy
Art Expert

ImageImage

Postby noeldaddy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:05 am

Laziest writing ever. Hey let's build up the trash people, finally get them to join, then have them disappear. Hey remember that giant horde of zombies that surrounded the compound? Let's not show how the saviors got rid of them. That can all happen off-screen. Speaking of not showing things, hey let's have Carl get bit by a zombie and not show it too. I mean why bother showing things when viewers can just use their imagination?
noeldaddy
Art Expert

ImageImage

Postby pittidesart on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:23 am

I just read another theory... spoilers....
that zombie bite did look infected or nasty. Carl doesnt die, people think he is immune and the key to stopping this but in reality...whisperers...:shock:
pittidesart
Art Expert

Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
finneganm wrote:You going to start making rugs?

Postby chalkdust on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:36 am

not sure I'm following you
chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby 63schoeffling on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:30 am

Wow, I had little interest in this season to begin with but I can’t find one redeeming thing about this show anymore. I don’t even know where to begin but it’s so bad I don’t even just get upset anymore. I’ve never seen a show go from one of the top few shows on TV to quite possibly the worst. Nothing makes sense and I feel like nobody knows what is going on. I feel like even the actors are over with this show.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby MooseThompson on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:46 am

63schoeffling wrote:Wow, I had little interest in this season to begin with but I can’t find one redeeming thing about this show anymore. I don’t even know where to begin but it’s so bad I don’t even just get upset anymore. I’ve never seen a show go from one of the top few shows on TV to quite possibly the worst. Nothing makes sense and I feel like nobody knows what is going on. I feel like even the actors are over with this show.

Yeah, when I watch interviews with the actors I wonder if they really feel good about this show. It's a total mess and super boring. To go from the zombie horde invading to the Saviors outsmarting everyone AGAIN without even 30 seconds of screen time was ridiculous. I felt like I had missed an episode or something.
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur

Postby hunterjax on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Wow, I had little interest in this season to begin with but I can’t find one redeeming thing about this show anymore. I don’t even know where to begin but it’s so bad I don’t even just get upset anymore. I’ve never seen a show go from one of the top few shows on TV to quite possibly the worst. Nothing makes sense and I feel like nobody knows what is going on. I feel like even the actors are over with this show.

this.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 am

So, after the dude that stole Daryl's coat triggered the ambush and was hiding behind the van tire, did anyone else hear the bells tolling and with the fog building half expect the Undertaker to come striding down the street? Just me? Ok.

Oh and the montage of the peoples faces as they come to terms with where their life is now was completely lifted from a 1980's Olin Mills portrait sitting.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV