The Walking Dead on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby davemfan on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:20 pm

This show just needs to end. I keep watching it only because i've watched every episode from the beginning. I hope they are going to end the show within the next season or two.
davemfan
Art Connoisseur

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Postby pj101ca on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:29 pm

I think i'd wake up if someone fell down the stairs right beside where i'm sleeping.
pj101ca
Art Expert

mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

Postby bethemonkey on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Also why whistle and walk towards a building full of people with guns and then survive.
Truly sad how this has declined over the last few years.
bethemonkey
Art Expert

http://www.legendaryframes.com

I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.

Postby mfaith on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm

pj101ca wrote:I think i'd wake up if someone fell down the stairs right beside where i'm sleeping.

Yeah, that was a pretty absurd. :?
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby fredo on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:01 pm

The last shot of the final episode is gonna be of the dead and rotting audience in their homes, bitching.
Roll credits:
[youtube]E73IQx21DEo[/youtube]
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby davemfan on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Negan gets away again.... somehow gets his hands free, grabs a flare and a handgun. Most of the show centered around a kid no one cares about. :hanging:
davemfan
Art Connoisseur

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Postby pj101ca on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 pm

davemfan wrote: Most of the show centered around a kid no one cares about. :hanging:

that kid is more annoying than carl. was hoping he'd be a walker when they found him.
pj101ca
Art Expert

mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

Postby mfaith on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:02 pm

As lousy as the recent stuff has been, I am looking forward to see what Negan does to that Simon asshole.
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:11 am

davemfan wrote:Negan gets away again.... somehow gets his hands free, grabs a flare and a handgun. Most of the show centered around a kid no one cares about. :hanging:

I wasn't really watching that closely, but it seems like he started wheeling himself around on the creeper before the commercial break and then BAM he has a gun, Mrs. Oscar the grouch's photos and a flare after the commercials - all without actually freeing himself from said creeper. I am assuming she kept those pictures in the Ikea trailer she is living in, so not sure how he got them.

WTF was that walker supposed to do to someone? Do they wheel the thing up and let it bite at someone's pecker? IMO that was someone on the production staff saying "I have a really cool walker display I want to do".

I would have had way more respect for the writers and show had Negan applied Lucille to the back of Mrs Trash's head. He is not supposed to be some deep, philosophical thinker, he is supposed to be a bad guy.

Loving Morgan more and more as he descends.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby ONEYE on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:07 am

So bad has the show become, even the helicopter guys came, checked it all out, and left.
ONEYE
Art Connoisseur

Postby Philpenn on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 am

The betraying the prisoners part was pretty dope. Agree none of the garbage lady stuff made any sense. Agree no one cares about stick boy. Guessing the person Negan picked up was the one lady who got away when burn face jumped sides?

Garbage lady.
Stick boy.
Burn face.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Postby pittidesart on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:09 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
davemfan wrote:Negan gets away again.... somehow gets his hands free, grabs a flare and a handgun. Most of the show centered around a kid no one cares about. :hanging:

I wasn't really watching that closely, but it seems like he started wheeling himself around on the creeper before the commercial break and then BAM he has a gun, Mrs. Oscar the grouch's photos and a flare after the commercials - all without actually freeing himself from said creeper. I am assuming she kept those pictures in the Ikea trailer she is living in, so not sure how he got them.

WTF was that walker supposed to do to someone? Do they wheel the thing up and let it bite at someone's pecker? IMO that was someone on the production staff saying "I have a really cool walker display I want to do".

I would have had way more respect for the writers and show had Negan applied Lucille to the back of Mrs Trash's head. He is not supposed to be some deep, philosophical thinker, he is supposed to be a bad guy.

Loving Morgan more and more as he descends.

UH, he wheeled himself over to her suitcase, where she had the gun, pictures, flare etc.. he could have easily used the side of the cart to loosen the wire to get his hands free
pittidesart
Art Expert

Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
finneganm wrote:You going to start making rugs?

Postby hunterjax on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:35 am

Yeah, it's hard to defend this show, but Timothy's right: that suitcase was left right next to Negan and he even said, "Why would you leave a suitcase full of guns right next to me!?"

The Luggage Cart Zombie was dumb as fudge though.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby MooseThompson on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:07 am

hunterjax wrote:Yeah, it's hard to defend this show, but Timothy's right: that suitcase was left right next to Negan and he even said, "Why would you leave a suitcase full of guns right next to me!?"

What's a zombie?
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur

Postby pittidesart on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 am

hunterjax wrote:Yeah, it's hard to defend this show, but Timothy's right: that suitcase was left right next to Negan and he even said, "Why would you leave a suitcase full of guns right next to me!?"

Agreed. I didnt see the the point of it. It served no function other than "lets put some new zombie design here"... But this last episode I did enjoy, I like the mystery around the helicopter and the junkyard they been building this season. I also like the whole "lets make Rick a complete villian while making negan look like a good guy". I have been team negan since the beginning and having rick do what he did this episode seals it for me. I have a feeling we are going to see a different kind of ending to the war then the books.
pittidesart
Art Expert

Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
finneganm wrote:You going to start making rugs?

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV