The Walking Dead on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby matowest on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 pm

I just like how somebody (the doctor?) bothered to put the name "MAGGIE" into the ultrasound machine. Like...why would that matter anymore at all?
matowest
Art Expert

Postby mistersmith on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 pm

matowest wrote:I just like how somebody (the doctor?) bothered to put the name "MAGGIE" into the ultrasound machine. Like...why would that matter anymore at all?

Is Maggie the last woman on earth that can possibly get pregnant? Are there other women in Hilltop? So...
mistersmith
Art Freak

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby matowest on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:39 pm

mistersmith wrote:
matowest wrote:I just like how somebody (the doctor?) bothered to put the name "MAGGIE" into the ultrasound machine. Like...why would that matter anymore at all?

Is Maggie the last woman on earth that can possibly get pregnant? Are there other women in Hilltop? So...

Yeah, no, you're right. Just seemed like a comically unnecessary old-world protocol to maintain this far into a zombie apocalypse. Besides, if there were another pregnant woman nearby...I doubt she'd care if her name appeared on the ultrasound machine. Seems like she'd be happier to not only have access to an ultrasound machine, but also have access to someone who knew how to use it.

Guess it amused only me. I'm good with that :pint:
matowest
Art Expert

Postby mistersmith on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:07 pm

matowest wrote:Yeah, no, you're right. Just seemed like a comically unnecessary old-world protocol to maintain this far into a zombie apocalypse.

I hear you. When he was like, "all my charts are up to date" I was like, you're keeping rigorous medical records on 40 people when you're the only doctor? But there's a reason docs do it the way they do it, and it sets the character up as deeply committed and careful, which is how the writers make it all the more messed up to see him stolen away when he was like a D-list character up til then.
mistersmith
Art Freak

electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.

Postby Creation88 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 pm

this season sucks
Creation88
Art Expert

FS:Spirited Away/Howl's Castle set, NCFOM, BTTF II variant

Postby chimpun on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:56 pm

All the walking around is what did me in last season. I remember them advertising the need for an extra 30 minutes of show for the finale only to be met with the crew driving up to the Savior roadblocks four ducking times. Each seemingly slower than the next. Just keeping up through this thread this season and it looks like it's more of the same.
chimpun
Art Expert

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:21 am

Is Enid Kylo Ren's sister?
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby 63schoeffling on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:18 am

This show is really setting the bar for the greatest troll job ever. It legitimately sucks, yet we all still watch in the hopes something happens in 3/8 episodes every half season. They will do case studies on this show a decade after it ends.

You could have made the last three eps one episode and not missed anything. I just feel emotionless watching this show now.

Z Nation blows this show out of the water. Long live the Murphy!
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Postby hunterjax on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:45 am

63schoeffling wrote:You could have made the last three eps one episode and not missed anything.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby Jamilton on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:15 am

This thread makes me very glad I stopped watching sometime last season. The show runners seemingly hate their viewers. All build up, zero payoff.
Jamilton
Art Expert

Postby 63schoeffling on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 am

Jamilton wrote:This thread makes me very glad I stopped watching sometime last season. The show runners seemingly hate their viewers. All build up, zero payoff.

You are stronger than me!
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Postby michaelmillichamp on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:27 am

I haven't watched since the mid season break and I feel caught up.
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur

Postby shannk47 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:44 am

Jeffry Dean Morgan would have been great for Negan about 8 years ago, when he was the Comedian.

now, he just looks like a frail, tall guy. not physically intimidating at all, like Negan is in the comics.

yes i know i know, the show and comics are different. but, the character of Negan is a big, intimidating, foul-mouthed, prick. i still think they should have gotten Kevin Durand to be Negan.

anyway, the finale should atleast have something interesting happen. like many others, i think Sasha will die in the finale.

i don't think i can keep watching the show if this finale is another snoozer
shannk47
Art Connoisseur

Eat. Pray. Queef.

Postby bethemonkey on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 am

I guess when the bell goes off in Ocean side they all run and get guns, but explosions mean run for your life and forget the guns.
This show needs new writers and some new cast members that are actually interesting.
bethemonkey
Art Expert

http://www.legendaryframes.com

I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.

Postby ONEYE on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 am

Too damn predictable. I believe they'll drymount us with a cliffhanger. Fecking poosies.
ONEYE
Art Connoisseur

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV