The Walking Dead on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

by MooseThompson on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:31 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
If this thread is anything like the GoT thread then I should add the disclaimer that I don't have much invested in this series. It's just my .02 as yall are discussing the show's weaponry.


Well, I have been reviewing the intro and have some thoughts...
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

by cotis on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Image
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

by SPAC04 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 pm

MooseThompson wrote:
SPAC04 wrote:
If this thread is anything like the GoT thread then I should add the disclaimer that I don't have much invested in this series. It's just my .02 as yall are discussing the show's weaponry.


Well, I have been reviewing the intro and have some thoughts...


Image
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

by mfaith on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:27 pm

:lol:
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 46820
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Image Image ImageImageImage

by ToolFanFromWayBack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Naked trash people doing crafts. Interesting choice.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5446
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

by ONEYE on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Are there more shows or was that the season (or whatever they call these thing, half-seasons?) finale?
Either way, it's become the "stupid is as stupid does" show.
User avatar
ONEYE
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:37 am
Location: Gastonia, NC 28056 USA

by mfaith on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pm

ONEYE wrote:Are there more shows or was that the season (or whatever they call these thing, half-seasons?) finale?
Either way, it's become the "stupid is as stupid does" show.

New episode Sunday
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 46820
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Image Image ImageImageImage

by ToolFanFromWayBack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:08 am

mfaith wrote:
ONEYE wrote:Are there more shows or was that the season (or whatever they call these thing, half-seasons?) finale?
Either way, it's become the "stupid is as stupid does" show.

New episode Sunday

Well apparently Morgan is sick of the stupidity too and is going to jump to FTWD for a bit.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5446
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

by matowest on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
mfaith wrote:
ONEYE wrote:Are there more shows or was that the season (or whatever they call these thing, half-seasons?) finale?
Either way, it's become the "stupid is as stupid does" show.

New episode Sunday

Well apparently Morgan is sick of the stupidity too and is going to jump to FTWD for a bit.

Out of the frying pan...
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4765
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

by IronBott on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:24 am

We can cringe about this show, but rocket launcher kill are awesome!
I WANT MORE OF THAT!
User avatar
IronBott
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

by abe on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 am

IronBott wrote:We can cringe about this show, but rocket launcher kill are awesome!
I WANT MORE OF THAT!


Those VFX were straight out of an episode of Charmed... laughable, but I'm still watching ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Image

Image
User avatar
abe
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:02 pm
Long Live THC

:cheers:

by Philpenn on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Were the Trash People living in the trash before the zombie apocalypse started?
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3556
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

by noeldaddy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Philpenn wrote:Were the Trash People living in the trash before the zombie apocalypse started?

They were Poster Collectors
User avatar
noeldaddy
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2801
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm
ImageImage

by mtarail on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:41 pm

I think that once Negan dies I can finally pull the plug on this POS show.

Yeah. I know. We're all Negan.
User avatar
mtarail
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3152
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am
Location: AZ

by irmanana on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:44 am

The Walking Dead is one of my favorite TV shows. I'm looking for some kind of similar TV series. I found some recommendations on the sites https://bestsimilar.com/movies/65-the-walking-dead or http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/?ref_=nv_sr_1 But! What can you recommend from these films like The Walking Dead?
irmanana
Member
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:36 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest