the official TV discussion thread

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:23 pm

i'm intrigued by david simon's series
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:51 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:The final season of Bates Motel has been really good so far IMO.
A rare example of a show that actually gets better towards the end of its run.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fredo
Art God

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Dear Last Season of Sherlock,

You are a goddam mess. Were we actually supposed to follow that finale? Do you honestly think we wait around each episode/season to hear somebody tell Watson or Holmes that one or both of them is "the greatest man/friend/lover/intellect England has ever known"? DO YOU?!?!?

Because we don't. We do not care about these people's inner lives and fears. We do not care about Holmes' drymounting family or the morgue woman who loves him. We do not want Watson to have PTSD or a baby. We don't want any of it.

What we want are drymounting CLUES, we want them drymounting FOLLOWED, and we want fudge SOLVED. In an hour and a half.

To wit: SOLVE. fudge. FAST.

You got that, gubnah?

Kind Regards,
QE2
just a foil for me today, thanks
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Humans season finally was really good. If you are looking for a new series to watch you might give it a whirl.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
RadRacing
Art Expert

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Humans season finally was really good. If you are looking for a new series to watch you might give it a whirl.
Nice. I've watched the Swedish version and really enjoyed it. I'll have to check it. Is it British or American?
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 pm

RadRacing wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Humans season finally was really good. If you are looking for a new series to watch you might give it a whirl.
Nice. I've watched the Swedish version and really enjoyed it. I'll have to check it. Is it British or American?
It is British.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:28 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
RadRacing wrote:
It is British.
Hope it gets a third season
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 am

Just finished re-watching the first season of Sons of Anarchy. Forgot how good it was. Hope the Myans spin off is this good.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:19 am

pjsteelerfan wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
RadRacing wrote:
It is British.
Hope it gets a third season
Most definitely deserves it. RIP Pete.
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:26 am

RIP Review. Perfect finale. Five stars.
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:36 pm

I've hate watched Girls for five seasons, but six has been pretty fantastic.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Philpenn wrote:I've hate watched Girls for five seasons, but six has been pretty fantastic.
The look on Shosh's face when Ray and Abigail start to hit it off was really funny.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:37 am

Apparently I'm the last one here still watching Homeland. Looks like the thread even got purged. This season is highly entertaining and ridiculous so far though. Looking forward to the finale.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:16 am

Codeblue wrote:Apparently I'm the last one here still watching Homeland. Looks like the thread even got purged. This season is highly entertaining and ridiculous so far though. Looking forward to the finale.
Oh no I am still watching. It is like being on the inside of the trump administration. Plus even as a monkey Quinn is still a bad ass.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:38 am

Loved watching monkey Quinn go HAM.