ATLANTA - On FX (has spoilers ya nerds)

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Codeblue on Fri May 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Teh gun callback and frame was brilliant.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby PrintNoob87 on Fri May 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Whole ep was so well written. Some really great dialogue throughout - parent-teacher conference, Darius/Earn talk, Al's speech to Earn on the plane. Also, gimme a spin-off of the orthodox jewish dudes lawyering and running passports for rappers.

Loved the gun call back as well. Had to suspend a little bit of belief that TSA wouldn't have been able to clear everything up by looking at security footage, but whatevs. Was also wondering if the clark county dude then found it before going through and tossed it in the manager's bag, or if he just pinned it on the manager afterwards and the manager took it for him. Also, was he not curious at all where it came from? Or did he basically know what happened and this is setting up some fudge for next season?
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Fri May 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Sure they could clear it up but not before the flight left. I assumed Clark County dude just found it in his bag and tossed it in the manager's bag. We've already seen he's a shady ahole.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby matowest on Fri May 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Codeblue wrote:I assumed Clark County dude just found it in his bag and tossed it in the manager's bag. We've already seen he's a shady ahole.

same here
matowest
Art Expert

Postby captainhavoc on Fri May 11, 2018 4:10 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:or if he just pinned it on the manager afterwards and the manager took it for him.

rewatched it and i think its this one. TSA lady asks who's the bag is and clark calls the manager guy over.

also caught darius shirt for the first time
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.

Postby PrintNoob87 on Mon May 14, 2018 5:12 pm

captainhavoc wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:or if he just pinned it on the manager afterwards and the manager took it for him.

rewatched it and i think its this one. TSA lady asks who's the bag is and clark calls the manager guy over.

also caught darius shirt for the first time

I'm thinking the same on re-watch.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby RadRacing on Thu May 24, 2018 8:04 am

Damn fine season 2. Even better (although different) than season 1.

Original and smart. Great balance of comedy and drama.

A++
RadRacing
Art Expert

Postby SPAC04 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Just finished 1st season, lives up to the hype. Lookin forward to season 2 binge.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Cinema/TV