MoviePass

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Codeblue on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Luls.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby sixstringer on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Dear MoviePass Member,

August 15, 2018,

Under our new plan, MoviePass members will be able to see up to three standard movies a month for $9.95, and be given up to a $5.00 discount to any additional movie tickets purchased. Today, 85 percent of MoviePass members go to three movies or less per month, so these changes cater to the majority of our movie-going community.

The new plan will include many major studio first-run films, however there will be some exceptions (note that theaters with e-ticketing will include all movies and showtimes with no restrictions).

We will be suspending Peak Pricing and Ticket Verification requirements for all members in the new plan described above.

Over the coming days, MoviePass members with a monthly subscription renewing on or after August 15th will be given the option in the MoviePass app to transition to the new plan. Quarterly and annual subscribers will not be impacted until their renewal date.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Postby toobs on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:19 pm

A new day a new email . . .

ou may have seen our previous emails about a few changes we're implementing over the next few weeks. We continue to add more new releases into the app and wider showtime availability for all users. On Monday we also announced our new $9.95 plan. To clarify, YOU ARE NOT CAPPED TO 3 MOVIES PER MONTH, you will be able to choose if you wish to continue once your plan ends on 12/24/18.

As a reminder, here are the details of your current MoviePass subscription:

You are able to see a new movie each day of the month!
You are not subject to our Peak Pricing surcharges
You may be asked to upload a copy of your ticket stub after your tickets print at the theater
If you'd like to continue your MoviePass subscription after your year is up, you'll be able to do so with our new plan. Our new plan will include up to three standard movies a month for $9.95, and you will also be eligible for $2.00 to $5.00 off any additional movie tickets purchased within the billing cycle. Discounts on additional tickets will be calculated by various factors including geography and the movie title. The remaining balance for the ticket will be charged to the credit card linked to your MoviePass account. Again, until your renewal date, you'll enjoy the benefits you've grown to love.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to send us a chat through the MoviePass app, send us a support request from support.moviepass.com or call our support line at 1-855-336-3632.

We sincerely thank you for being a MoviePass member. Your support, understanding and enthusiasm are greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
The MoviePass Team
toobs
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby toobs on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:05 am

After my last post I was kinda stoked that everything was kinda gunna work out in the short term but then when I went to see what I could watch yesterday after work this happened... https://t.co/ImSpso05Ky

drymount these scammers, now moviepass only allows you to pick between 2 movies , mainly shitty ones at the worst possible times, the balls on this companies PR are gigantic, lie after lie, I can't wait for the class action lawsuits from the folks like myself who prepaid a year. Maybe I'll get my money back in 5 years
toobs
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.

Postby sixstringer on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:07 pm

drymounting joke
sixstringer
Art Expert

Postby dweebofthedead on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Oof.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Postby sixstringer on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:11 pm

My choices today are betweem The Meg or The Spy Who Dumped Me both at either 1:10pm or 10pm.

:hanging:
sixstringer
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Luls.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby michaelmillichamp on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:06 pm

lmao, MoviePass sucks.
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur

Postby playa787 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Almost no movies showing on my app. And the ones that do have showings missing. Just cancelled this fudge. AMC pass here I come.
playa787
Art Expert

"__________ is one of my favorite movies ever but that poster doesn't do it for me. -E.B.

Postby sixstringer on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 am

Must be a weekend thing. All movies are back on the app today.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Postby 35mmpaul on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 am

just so much oof.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!

Postby sixstringer on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:12 am

sixstringer wrote:Must be a weekend thing. All movies are back on the app today.

...and now it's back to The Meg or Slender man.
:hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging:

I'm canceling this fudge and going to check out https://www.sinemia.com/new-plans. I rarely have time to see more than 2-3 flicks a mo anyways.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Postby Irishman12 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:49 pm

I used AMC Stubs A-List twice this weekend without incident. Another nice feature is you can skip the line at the box office and go inside to Guest Services to redeem your ticket. As an A-List member there is an exclusive line for you outside at the box office already, but again, if there's a line there or bad weather, you can go inside without a problem.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby jjttdw on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:39 pm

just looked and all I can see is slenderman. :hanging:
jjttdw
Art Expert

NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV