Amazon Prime Streaming

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby fredo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 am

Fortitude pilot = wicked strong. Hope it holds together.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23171
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby fredo on Mon May 01, 2017 6:40 am

Still wicked good.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23171
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby duckyhoward on Mon May 01, 2017 7:04 am

^^ - Season 2 has recently started. S1 is a crazy ride.
The show is pretty weird but enjoyable.
User avatar
duckyhoward
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3530
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.

Postby wonkabars7 on Mon May 01, 2017 7:15 am

Hand of God is no.
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6562
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Postby fredo on Thu May 04, 2017 6:35 am

duckyhoward wrote:... S1 is a crazy ride.
The show is pretty weird but enjoyable.


Also gruesome (in a clinical way) and psychologically grim as eff without much payoff. I.e. the final 2-3 episodes lost me.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23171
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby duckyhoward on Thu May 04, 2017 8:29 am

fredo wrote:
duckyhoward wrote:... S1 is a crazy ride.
The show is pretty weird but enjoyable.


Also gruesome (in a clinical way) and psychologically grim as eff without much payoff. I.e. the final 2-3 episodes lost me.


100% agree.
Season 2 is hard work. It continues on straight from where S1 finished off. Story is bonkers and the acting is completely OTT. I will finish of the remaining four episodes i have to watch - but not expecting much of a pay-off by the end of this season either.
User avatar
duckyhoward
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3530
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.

Postby Codeblue on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:01 am

Fleabag is great. Thx 4 da rec fred. Knocked out S3 of Bosch. Still solid but things get tied up a little too tidily and conveniently for my liking.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 47526
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby fredo on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 am

Word.
Watched Ep1 of the Kettering Incident tonight. Has promise, but also hints of...not. We shall see.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23171
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby Baker on Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:12 am

Codeblue wrote:Fleabag is great. Thx 4 da rec fred. Knocked out S3 of Bosch. Still solid but things get tied up a little too tidily and conveniently for my liking.


Need to watch S3 of Bosch still, will probably knock it out during the next few work days hah.
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5977
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Image

Postby fredo on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:28 pm

fredo wrote: ...Kettering Incident tonight. Has promise, but also hints of...not. We shall see.


Almost halfway through and still on the promising side. Plot remains nebulous though, soooo...

I recently wrote:We shall see.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23171
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby fredo on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:08 pm

fredo wrote:
fredo wrote: ...Kettering Incident tonight. Has promise, but also hints of...not. We shall see.


Almost halfway through and still on the promising side. Plot remains nebulous though, soooo...

I recently wrote:We shall see.


We saw.
Kicked ass. Ending was semi open and apparently ticked off some fans who aren't me. They say the (totally excellent) writers have 3 seasons' worth of story arc, which might be good to see...or might not. Either way- I'm cool with S1 as is. #recommend
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23171
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby Codeblue on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:57 pm

<added to da to watch list>
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 47526
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby FrankBooth on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:03 pm

The Tick was pretty good, the creator apparently split the season to avoid binge watching.

the original adaptation still has something special though.
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2450
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York
ImageImageImageImage Image

Postby cotis on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:29 pm

how is the 2nd season of Man in the High Castle? still haven't got around to that and have some free time over the next few weeks.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3113
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby ArchibaldTuttle on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:42 pm

FrankBooth wrote:The Tick was pretty good, the creator apparently split the season to avoid binge watching.

the original adaptation still has something special though.


I'm so happy this got made. Had a lot of fun watching it. Peter Serafinowicz totally nails the Adam West vibe.
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests