Amazon Prime Streaming

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Codeblue on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:49 pm

cotis wrote:how is the 2nd season of Man in the High Castle? still haven't got around to that and have some free time over the next few weeks.

Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby Codeblue on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:24 pm

fredo wrote:
fredo wrote:
fredo wrote: ...Kettering Incident tonight. Has promise, but also hints of...not. We shall see.

Almost halfway through and still on the promising side. Plot remains nebulous though, soooo...

I recently wrote:We shall see.

We saw.
Kicked ass. Ending was semi open and apparently ticked off some fans who aren't me. They say the (totally excellent) writers have 3 seasons' worth of story arc, which might be good to see...or might not. Either way- I'm cool with S1 as is. #recommend

For most people other than this duke, ya will be left with severe tv blue balls. I ain't one that needs to have everything tied up in a nice neat bow, but it's pretty obvs they were expecting to be renewed.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby fredo on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:41 pm

I actually do sympathize.

Far as the girls' stories go, I (as someone who usually thinks TV shows show too much over time to little effect) was fine with it ending there. I can see wanting to expand the airplane stuff and what went down "down there" though. Guessing those writers could pull it off. Chris Carter should hire them to re-re-reboot the X files.
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby Codeblue on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Looking forward to S2 in 2027!

P.S. That bird is a a giant.
Codeblue
Art God

Postby fredo on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 pm

She is. We were joking constantly about it- her picking up the deputy and burping him etc.
fredo
Art God

Postby fredo on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:09 pm

You might dig The Living and the Dead on a casual basis. Ending is uneven as eff and there is no S2 planned, but they got the overall mood/creepiness right and the leads do a solid job.
fredo
Art God

Postby Codeblue on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Movin on ta Trapped.

xenmate wrote:subtitles tho... ugg
Codeblue
Art God

Postby fredo on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:00 pm

One Mississippi is good so far.
fredo
Art God

Postby Codeblue on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 am

Codeblue wrote:Movin on ta Trapped.

xenmate wrote:subtitles tho... ugg

Finished watching (and reading) this. Worth a watch (and read).
fredo wrote:One Mississippi is good so far.

Update?
Codeblue
Art God

Postby fredo on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:56 am

^^Liked what I saw. Got close to the end of S1 before the vpn nazis figured us out. Will try again later.
fredo
Art God

Postby Baker on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:00 am

Picked back up watching more of the original series lately. Knocked out season 3 of Bosch, still like that show a lot. Like blue said, often times things come together pretty nicely in that show, but still good story lines in each season and then the continuing stories also.

Watched Sneaky Pete over the last week, I liked the season a lot up until the very end. I guess with the title being Sneaky Pete you have to keep the name alive, in the show, but the very ending didnt do it for me. Would still watch another season of it.

Starting season 1 of Man in the High Castle now. Any other good recs these days?
Baker
Art Expert

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"

Postby Codeblue on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:51 pm

fredo wrote:^^Liked what I saw. Got close to the end of S1 before the vpn nazis figured us out. Will try again later.

Finished it. Pretty good. The (step) dad cracks me up. Would say more but it would be spoilerish since ya haven't seen S2.
Codeblue
Art God

Postby fredo on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Codeblue wrote:
fredo wrote:^^Liked what I saw. Got close to the end of S1 before the vpn nazis figured us out. Will try again later.

Finished it. Pretty good. The (step) dad cracks me up. Would say more but it would be spoilerish since ya haven't seen S2.

Yah- I liked that guy.

He's here too:
fredo
Art God

Postby sidewaysscott on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Was sick yesterday and watched 10 episodes of Fortitude season 1. Thought it was pretty good. Got a little silly, but still like it. See that Dennis Quaid is part of Season 2, so there's that.
sidewaysscott
Art God

pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.

Postby wonkabars7 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Lore is....ok.
wonkabars7
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV