Fear the Walking Dead

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby mr_rugby on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:33 am

And we are off
User avatar
mr_rugby
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5982
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 am

Postby RambosRemodeler on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:34 am

How was it?
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 16916
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby mr_rugby on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:48 am

All of the charters so far are really unlikable, but I'm in
User avatar
mr_rugby
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5982
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 am

Postby binky79 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:15 am

I really dig it. Gilbert Grape and the dude from Sunshine were pretty solid. I'm also pretty interested in the conspiracy side of it with the acne kid. Shooting gallery full of zombies doesn't just disappear.
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6128
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Postby afrosteeziac on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:19 am

I thought it was pretty solid. I really like this other perspective of what happens while Rick is in his coma and how things escalate so quickly.
User avatar
afrosteeziac
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby dweebofthedead on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:49 am

I gave up on TWD after season 2.

You dudes think this'll be worth jumping on?
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4987
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Postby afrosteeziac on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:37 am

Well, the first season is only going to be 6 episodes. At least it won't be too much of an investment if you end up not liking it.
User avatar
afrosteeziac
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby bethemonkey on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 am

When was this on? Maybe I need to pay more attention. To the Bit Torrents...
User avatar
bethemonkey
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1169
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm
Location: Canada EH!
http://www.legendaryframes.com

I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.

Postby pjsteelerfan on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:12 am

afrosteeziac wrote:I thought it was pretty solid. I really like this other perspective of what happens while Rick is in his coma and how things escalate so quickly.


I enjoyed it too. Not sure there is any person I am rooting for yet.
User avatar
pjsteelerfan
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 984
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am

Postby pj101ca on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:22 am

Characters are pretty boring. but it was just the first episode so I guess I should give it some time.

So far I'm cheering for everyone to get eaten.
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2242
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.

Postby trarex on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 am

Made in an hour before it put me to sleep.
I saw 1 zombie and lots of family drama. Ugh
Sure hope it got better.
User avatar
trarex
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7306
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak

Postby afrosteeziac on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:46 am

trarex wrote:Made in an hour before it put me to sleep.
I saw 1 zombie and lots of family drama. Ugh
Sure hope it got better.

lol well, it does take place before and as the outbreak is happening. I think it ended with a total of 4 zombies. Preview for next episode looks full of them though.
User avatar
afrosteeziac
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby pjsteelerfan on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 am

afrosteeziac wrote:
trarex wrote:Made in an hour before it put me to sleep.
I saw 1 zombie and lots of family drama. Ugh
Sure hope it got better.

lol well, it does take place before and as the outbreak is happening. I think it ended with a total of 4 zombies. Preview for next episode looks full of them though.


I'm curious to see when they -hopefully- get to a point where the zombies are everywhere as the plague is out of control and LA falls apart
User avatar
pjsteelerfan
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 984
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am

Postby alittle on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Feels just like TWD. I don't give two drymounts about any of the characters.
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15046
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am
Image

Postby Buckhammer on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:41 pm

pjsteelerfan wrote:
afrosteeziac wrote:
trarex wrote:Made in an hour before it put me to sleep.
I saw 1 zombie and lots of family drama. Ugh
Sure hope it got better.

lol well, it does take place before and as the outbreak is happening. I think it ended with a total of 4 zombies. Preview for next episode looks full of them though.


I'm curious to see when they -hopefully- get to a point where the zombies are everywhere as the plague is out of control and LA falls apart


Goo dluck with that... they are goign to drag this out worse than anything. A pointless show as the point of Zombie films isnt about the start, it isnt about the end, it's about surviving. This characters are terrible and do not see ANY OF THEM suriving past a month out in the world. That mom needs to die, she is the worst
Buckhammer
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Tejas
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?

Next

Return to Cinema/TV



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests