A Wretched Hive - The Star Wars Movie Thread

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby SPAC04 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:27 pm

SteveGo wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
rmoore wrote:
Darkknight37 wrote:Rian Johnson Star Wars Trilogy and live action Star Wars tv show :!:

What a time to have merch rights!!! :clap:

It must be exhausting to be so cynical, 24/7

not really
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby earlgreytoast on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:07 am

earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Postby greenhorn1 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Anybody have the ability and willingness to burn me a copy of the despecialized edition original trilogy films on dvd or blu? I could probably figure out how to get the files if I spent enough time but even if I did I don't have a burner. I know they're not supposed to be sold but I would certainly be willing to send you some prints or other star wars goodies for your time. Drop me a PM if you can help me out.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)

Postby SPAC04 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 am

greenhorn1 wrote:Anybody have the ability and willingness to burn me a copy of the despecialized edition original trilogy films on dvd or blu? I could probably figure out how to get the files if I spent enough time but even if I did I don't have a burner. I know they're not supposed to be sold but I would certainly be willing to send you some prints or other star wars goodies for your time. Drop me a PM if you can help me out.

I'd been seeking copies as well, particularly ROTJ. That stupid song in Jabba's palace is particularly infuriating. The original version of that scene was darkly awesome for a SW film.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby rubberneck on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Mock up paint scheme

Back here:

https://www.hasbrolab.com/

Hi res pics:

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2018- ... nitiative/
rubberneck
Art God

Postby duckyhoward on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:03 am

https://screenrant.com/solo-star-wars-s ... st-disney/ - or - http://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/03/0 ... agiarized/

Hachim Bahous:
Left the official posters of the next Star Wars (Disney), right the compiles for which I made the creation in 2015 for Sony Music France / Legacy Recordings France following the brief of the project leader Romain 'Rpiz' Pizon.
I am flattered that the quality of my work is recognized, but it is still pure and simple forgery, I have not been asked for my permission, I wish to be credited and paid for this work I have done for Sony!
A thought for everyone who worked hard on this very beautiful project: Dj Reverend P (Patrice Larrar), Richard Lecocq, Aurélien Orel, David Hachour, Yazid Manou and Yazid Manou So Romain 'Rpiz' Pizon.
#LegacyOfStarWars - https://www.facebook.com/busyish

duckyhoward
Art Expert

"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.

Postby greenhorn1 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:57 pm

I could almost give it a pass if it was just the characters in the names as that's not a very unique concept but when you add in the colors matching in the 4 posters it's obviously a complete and direct rip off.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)

Postby schmoff on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:29 am

schmoff
Art Expert

Postby bryndavies on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Article says Disney outsourced the design work on those posters, so I wonder who that deaigner is who allegedly ripped off the French dude?
bryndavies
Art Expert

ImageT.K.C.

Postby peacedog on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm

"Lucasfilm is excited to announce that Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau has signed on to executive produce and write a live-action Star Wars series for Disney’s new direct-to-consumer platform. Favreau is no stranger to the Star Wars galaxy having played roles in both the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series and in the upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story.

“I couldn’t be more excited about Jon coming on board to produce and write for the new direct-to-consumer platform,” says Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy. “Jon brings the perfect mix of producing and writing talent, combined with a fluency in the Star Wars universe. This series will allow Jon the chance to work with a diverse group of writers and directors and give Lucasfilm the opportunity to build a robust talent base.”

Favreau is thrilled to be returning to the Star Wars galaxy: “If you told me at 11 years old that I would be getting to tell stories in the Star Wars universe, I wouldn’t have believed you. I can’t wait to embark upon this exciting adventure.”

Disney’s collaborations with Favreau extend back a decade, when he helped launch the Marvel Cinematic Universe as director of Iron Man and Iron Man 2 and as an executive producer of the Iron Man and Avengers films for Marvel Studios. For Disney, he directed and produced the massively successful The Jungle Book, which won an Academy Award for its groundbreaking visual effects. He is currently in production on Disney’s highly anticipated reimagining of The Lion King, set for release in 2019.

The untitled Star Wars live-action series does not yet have a release date."
peacedog
Art Expert

Postby wonkabars7 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:15 pm

RIP SW
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Postby Darkknight37 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:17 am

I’m excited, Favreau is a solid choice for this. I was hoping they’d let him do a movie, but I’ll take a show.
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Postby dasponyboy on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:38 am

wonkabars7 wrote:RIP SW

The show>The Last Jedi

...at least I hope so
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Postby schmoff on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:47 am

totally agree this is a great choice, very excited for this
they do a great job with the animated series so if that just translates to a live action show it should be great
schmoff
Art Expert

Postby TKuczynski on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am

So, probably exclusive to Disney's upcoming streaming service right?
TKuczynski
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV