My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby chaeldub on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Rumor is WWE is coming to Australia in sep/oct and they want to fill the 100,000 seat MXG in Melbourne.
chaeldub
Art Connoisseur

Postby Irishman12 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Rumor is the WWE is going to be introducing Cruiserweight Tag Team titles. I could care less one way or the other as I've still not seen 205 Live since HHH took over. I'll watch the Cruiserweight Finals at WrestleMania and see how that match goes. Maybe that'll win me back? I'm honestly surprised Cruiserweights are getting a tag team division before the women. With the women's revolution in full swing I would have thought that would have been a division for them to tackle.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby xangelx on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:38 pm

Irishman12 wrote:Rumor is the WWE is going to be introducing Cruiserweight Tag Team titles. I could care less one way or the other as I've still not seen 205 Live since HHH took over. I'll watch the Cruiserweight Finals at WrestleMania and see how that match goes. Maybe that'll win me back? I'm honestly surprised Cruiserweights are getting a tag team division before the women. With the women's revolution in full swing I would have thought that would have been a division for them to tackle.

They should have a 6 women's tag title. Since they have 6 women matches just about every damn week.
xangelx
Art Expert

"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion

Postby cotis on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Irishman12 wrote:Rumor is the WWE is going to be introducing Cruiserweight Tag Team titles. I could care less one way or the other as I've still not seen 205 Live since HHH took over. I'll watch the Cruiserweight Finals at WrestleMania and see how that match goes. Maybe that'll win me back? I'm honestly surprised Cruiserweights are getting a tag team division before the women. With the women's revolution in full swing I would have thought that would have been a division for them to tackle.

if you haven’t watched 205 Live you’re missing probably the best quality of matches each week.
cotis
Art Expert

Postby Irishman12 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:55 pm

cotis wrote:

if you haven’t watched 205 Live you’re missing probably the best quality of matches each week.

Bold statement. That means either the matches are that legit or Raw and Smackdown just suck that much more. Speaking of Smackdown, was anybody else put off by the way they just threw 2 more matches onto the Fastlane PPV card? Prior to yesterday you had 4 matches:

-AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena
-Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton
-Charlotte Flair vs Ruby Riott
-The Uso’s vs The New Day (for the millionth time now)

And then yesterday they add

-Rusev vs Shinsuke Nakamura
-Natalya & Carmella vs Becky Lynch & Naomi

Rusev and Shinsuke have virtually no storyline going into this match. Other than they want Shinsuke on the PPV understandably and Rosev day is so over they have to put him on. And the women's tag team match was a "result" of what happened last night. IMO, just very lazy writing and you could tell WWE isn't too concerned with this PPV with the exception of the 6-pack challenge as the stories leading into this have been horribly developed (if any development at all has transpired).
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby PrintNoob87 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:25 pm

PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby chaeldub on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:58 pm

What a grwat piece. I think Cody did the 4ight thing. The same with Stu (Wad Barrett) Bennett. If they aren't going to listen 5o you then at some point you have to take your destiny into your own hands. Drew McIntyre reinvented homself to the pount that WWE.wanted hom back.

I hope the Roman Reigns experiment fails. When he is dinally coeonated at WM they willl be all in..I hope that they learn from it, though I doubt it. Vince always says this is "about the fans" and "that we listen to you".

That barely happed with D Bryan...

One day I hope Cody comes back to WWE and they give him the run that he's earned.
chaeldub
Art Connoisseur

Postby Creation88 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:18 am

SD has been poor since the superstar shake up. on another note, WWE has a long history of adding random matches to a card. You shouldn't be surprised.

As for the titles, I think there may be an influx of new ones as NXT just announced they're adding a secondary title: North American. Perhaps we will see Women's Tag soon. I think they should have a TV Title that gets defended every week or bring back a 24 hour title. Imagine how fun that would be in the digital age. :clap:
Creation88
Art Expert

FS: BTTF II variant

Postby cotis on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 am

solid way to drop some NXT spoilers right there... :roll:

regardless, that match will be insane. :drool:
cotis
Art Expert

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:22 pm

I am thinking of getting the WWE network back for Fastlane and Wrestlemania. I dropped it about a year ago mainly because the stream for the big events was fudge - lots of artifacts and buffering (my connection seemed fine). Anyone have issues during the recent PPVs?
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby xangelx on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:45 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:I am thinking of getting the WWE network back for Fastlane and Wrestlemania. I dropped it about a year ago mainly because the stream for the big events was fudge - lots of artifacts and buffering (my connection seemed fine). Anyone have issues during the recent PPVs?

It's been years since I had any issue with the stream.
xangelx
Art Expert

"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion

Postby Irishman12 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:41 am

xangelx wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:I am thinking of getting the WWE network back for Fastlane and Wrestlemania. I dropped it about a year ago mainly because the stream for the big events was fudge - lots of artifacts and buffering (my connection seemed fine). Anyone have issues during the recent PPVs?

Same here, no issues at all
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
xangelx wrote:

Same here, no issues at all

Great. Thanks.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby Creation88 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:01 am

haha i actually had problems with the streams last night. good show, i really enjoyed it. looking forward to heading to New Orleans!
Creation88
Art Expert

FS: BTTF II variant

Postby cotis on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05 am

i've had less problems buffering, quality loss, restarting, etc. with WWE over the last year or so. when it first started my picture would go to super pixelated for a bit, then pause. then audio would start, then HD video would start on a 5 second delay, and it was a mess from time to time. everything is fluid for us now, no problems to report.
cotis
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV