My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby Irishman12 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby Creation88 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:28 am

Enzo was great on the mic but sucked as a wrestler. can we just kill the Cruiserweight division now? they mismanaged that big time after coming off the best tournament the WWE has ever done (Cruiserweight Challange).
Creation88
Art Expert

FS: BTTF II variant

Postby Irishman12 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:24 pm

Creation88 wrote:Enzo was great on the mic but sucked as a wrestler. can we just kill the Cruiserweight division now? they mismanaged that big time after coming off the best tournament the WWE has ever done (Cruiserweight Challange).

I concur. I watched 205 Live for a while when it debuted. I really wanted it to succeed, but, like always, the WWE finds a way to screw it up.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby jlabbate on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:26 pm

jlabbate
Art Freak

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby jlabbate on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm

jlabbate
Art Freak

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby 63schoeffling on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:41 pm

I'll be at the Rumble in the box again. Free booze and food is too tough to turn down. Hopefully some nice throwback entrants like last time.

I've tried to watch RAW and Smackdown over the last yera or so and it's so tough. Garbage product it seems like and the anny RAW show was a waste for the most part.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby cotis on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:51 pm

63schoeffling wrote:I'll be at the Rumble in the box again. Free booze and food is too tough to turn down. Hopefully some nice throwback entrants like last time.

I've tried to watch RAW and Smackdown over the last yera or so and it's so tough. Garbage product it seems like and the anny RAW show was a waste for the most part.

see you Sunday, amigo.
cotis
Art Expert

Postby MJGallicchio on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:29 am

The Rumble felt off last night. I don't know if it was the 2 rumble matches or the fact that the men went on in the middle of the show or that Rousey just came out at the end to awkwardly smile, shake hands, and point to the WM sign. Not sure what it was and I still had fun watching, but it felt weird.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Postby cotis on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:06 am

cotis
Art Expert

Postby Irishman12 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:32 pm

MJGallicchio wrote:The Rumble felt off last night. I don't know if it was the 2 rumble matches or the fact that the men went on in the middle of the show or that Rousey just came out at the end to awkwardly smile, shake hands, and point to the WM sign. Not sure what it was and I still had fun watching, but it felt weird.

Yeah, I thought the posing and her pointing to the sign came off a little awkward/bad on TV but I'm DEFINITELY excited to see Rousey in a WWE ring! Reminds me of the days when WWF would get a big free agent from WCW. That's how I feel anyway. I really think she's going to add a lot to the women's division and I'm sure she'll be going up against Charlotte at WrestleMania, leaving Asuka to take on Alexa Bliss. I'm intrigued by those 2 matches. Also looking forward to A.J./Nakamura. NOT at all looking forward to Roman Reigns take the title from Brock however! Loved how the Philly crowd got on him and Cena last night! :clap:
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
MJGallicchio wrote:The Rumble felt off last night. I don't know if it was the 2 rumble matches or the fact that the men went on in the middle of the show or that Rousey just came out at the end to awkwardly smile, shake hands, and point to the WM sign. Not sure what it was and I still had fun watching, but it felt weird.

Yeah, I thought the posing and her pointing to the sign came off a little awkward/bad on TV but I'm DEFINITELY excited to see Rousey in a WWE ring! Reminds me of the days when WWF would get a big free agent from WCW. That's how I feel anyway. I really think she's going to add a lot to the women's division and I'm sure she'll be going up against Charlotte at WrestleMania, leaving Asuka to take on Alexa Bliss. I'm intrigued by those 2 matches. Also looking forward to A.J./Nakamura. NOT at all looking forward to Roman Reigns take the title from Brock however! Loved how the Philly crowd got on him and Cena last night! :clap:

So is Rousey going to be a better wrestler than Lesner, or are we going to see her doing 15 german suplexes and then a glorified body slam as a finisher? Hopefully Paul Heyman can get to her quick so he can continue his "My name is Paul Heyman and..."
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby Irishman12 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:51 pm

I really think WWE fumbled the ball last night. They were the talk of the sports world with the debut of Ronda Rousey and they don't follow it up with an appearance? An interview, nothing? I couldn't believe she never came out last night.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Irishman12 wrote:I really think WWE fumbled the ball last night. They were the talk of the sports world with the debut of Ronda Rousey and they don't follow it up with an appearance? An interview, nothing? I couldn't believe she never came out last night.

Really, she wasn't on at all? Coming out and doing some promo's as a heel would have been a good move by WWE. Definitely a missed opportunity.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby Irishman12 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:07 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
Irishman12 wrote:I really think WWE fumbled the ball last night. They were the talk of the sports world with the debut of Ronda Rousey and they don't follow it up with an appearance? An interview, nothing? I couldn't believe she never came out last night.

Really, she wasn't on at all? Coming out and doing some promo's as a heel would have been a good move by WWE. Definitely a missed opportunity.

I agree. I'm sure there were people who tuned in after hearing she debuted at the Rumble to get a glimpse of her and nothing. Definitely a missed opportunity that might hurt them since they've made no mention on when we'll see her again.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Postby Creation88 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:38 pm

i didnt understand not have Rousey on the following night either. completely dont understand that.

too bad too. Rumble was really good (even though it was disjointed) and RAW was really good too.
Creation88
Art Expert

FS: BTTF II variant

PreviousNext

Return to Cinema/TV