My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby jlabbate on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:23 pm

chevyav53 wrote:I don’t watch wrestling anymore so haven’t checked this thread so may be a repeat but there is a great 30for30 on ESPN about Ric Flair. It’s called Nature Boy.

watched it last night via streaming..dug it..WHOO!
jlabbate
Art Freak

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby Creation88 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:48 pm

glad Survivor Series card has improved. I'll be there and Takeover War Games and just secured my Mania tickets. :clap:
Creation88
Art Expert

FS: BTTF II variant

Postby Irishman12 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Creation88 wrote:glad Survivor Series card has improved. I'll be there and Takeover War Games and just secured my Mania tickets. :clap:

I'm glad as well Survivor Series improved quite a bit! I'll be there as well since I purchased my ticket last year and tried to get rid of it recently unsuccessfully. It's not that I'm opposed to going, I'd just rather have the money back at this junction. But since that's not the case, I'll go and enjoy myself. Honestly, the match I'm looking forward to the most is Charlotte/Alexa as I'm a big fan of both of them! Second match I'm looking forward to is Brock/AJ. I passed on NXT and will watch it on the Network.
Irishman12
Art Connoisseur

Postby MJGallicchio on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:10 pm

On the topic of regretting having tickets to an upcoming PPV...who has my Royal Rumble tickets? :lol:

I'm looking forward to Survivor Series, but I manage to talk myself into being excited for all of these PPVs, so it doesn't really mean much anymore.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Postby cotis on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 am

War Games was insane.
cotis
Art Expert

Postby chaeldub on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 am

Yeah, War Games was sensational. The Velveteen Dream vs Aleister Black match was unreal. To think that guy has been wrestling for 3 years! The War Games match was whilst different from the WCW version was one of the best stipulation match i've seen in a while.

Survivor Series was pretty damn good as well. Whilst we all knew Triple HHH was gonna do something screwy it took all the air out of the audience as they didnt know what was going on - though they got on side when Strowman gave him those powerslams.
chaeldub
Art Connoisseur

Previous

Return to Cinema/TV